KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Good Flavor

Reviewer2022270님께서 Jul 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

One of several Trace Minerals products that I enjoy.

So zesty

5448570363882018218님께서 May 26, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This sparkly combination of Vitamin C and minerals is wow! I can really feel its effect because my gums are prone to bleeding because of lack of that vitamin and with the Power Pak I see an improvement.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Unique product; great electrolyte replacement ;plus

Reviewer1141113님께서 Feb 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product; especially for hot days and when you need to travel. Just add water. It is a comprehensive blend of all the electrolytes needed; especially for high demand activities where sweat is lost in high volumes.

I like this a lot!

alloriginal님께서 Jun 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

a wallop of vitamin c, along with a useful complement of electrolytes, in a good-tasting, well-absorbed blend. Handy for the gym, hiking, biking, or at work (this is where I use it, primarily). Use when illness is coming on to boost immunity; also take to fight the effects of inflammation (bee sting, sprained ankle, sunburn). Hey--I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've used a lot of supplements, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest and (hopefully) informative. If my review helped, click yes! If you click my reviewer name--alloriginal--you'll see how I transformed my life with the help of Iherb.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Works well, not so good flavor

AnnaLL님께서 Apr 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

You can really taste the vitamin B. Other than that I think it's a great product :)

small but powerful

4670407861802721084님께서 Aug 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

great product even if you use 1 sachet per 600 ml - good thirst quencher, with a natural taste, and reduces the need to drink after exercise. Small size - can have a supply, just in case.

Great Product

5763273138376689546님께서 Jun 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mix this up in a bottle of water for my boys to drink while they are at Kung Fu practice. It helps keep them going and well hydrated. We have only tried the orange flavor....it tastes great!

Great taste - kids love!

cristal님께서 Jun 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I drink one before a workout and notice a difference in my energy. I also give these to my children on hot days. I travel with them as well when on lengthy trips. Must have!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Tastes good, half the sugar

GAQ880님께서 Apr 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This tastes good and has half the sugar as Emergen-C and has the added boost of minerals from the sea.

Trace Minerals Research.

Reviewer1463363님께서 Oct 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best products ,you never go wrong with this Brand. from Singapore.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품