KO

₩16,474

₩20,093

할인금액: ₩3,619 (18% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

I like this a lot!

alloriginal님께서 Jun 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

a wallop of vitamin c, along with a useful complement of electrolytes, in a good-tasting, well-absorbed blend. Handy for the gym, hiking, biking, or at work (this is where I use it, primarily). Use when illness is coming on to boost immunity; also take to fight the effects of inflammation (bee sting, sprained ankle, sunburn). Hey--I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've used a lot of supplements, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest and (hopefully) informative. If my review helped, click yes! If you click my reviewer name--alloriginal--you'll see how I transformed my life with the help of Iherb.

Use it all the time

Reviewer1712774님께서 May 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used Electrolyte Stamina for a couple years. It helps with cramps in my legs and feet that I get at night. IHerb service is great, I get my order quickly!

Necessity

Reviewer2006226님께서 Jun 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

From Greece I use it for about a year now, one at time, usually when I ran 15km or more, in the stadium almost every weekend. I mix it in a 1lt water bottle, and sip it through the workout. I find that removes some of the fatigue and gives a push for another 5-10k.The taste is properly strong, not sweet as over the counter athletic drinks. I would strongly recommend

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

comments

Reviewer3284152님께서 Aug 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I would make only 2 coments. 1. upon delivery I found that there were lose granuales in the boc which means some of the packets had leaked. May want to check out stronger packaging. 2. This is a great product (found out about electrolytes when overseas but wonder why this product is not available in Canada as it does not need FDA approval. shirley

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Tastes good, half the sugar

GAQ880님께서 Apr 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This tastes good and has half the sugar as Emergen-C and has the added boost of minerals from the sea.

So zesty

5448570363882018218님께서 May 26, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This sparkly combination of Vitamin C and minerals is wow! I can really feel its effect because my gums are prone to bleeding because of lack of that vitamin and with the Power Pak I see an improvement.

small but powerful

4670407861802721084님께서 Aug 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

great product even if you use 1 sachet per 600 ml - good thirst quencher, with a natural taste, and reduces the need to drink after exercise. Small size - can have a supply, just in case.

Great Taste, Great Flavour, Little Calories

Reviewer1800800님께서 Jun 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the first electrolyte that I have used (and I have used a lot) that has such a great flavour - you dont need to add anything to it to make it taste good, it actually already does. And so few calories!!!

Great taste - kids love!

cristal님께서 Jun 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I drink one before a workout and notice a difference in my energy. I also give these to my children on hot days. I travel with them as well when on lengthy trips. Must have!!

Not too sweet

Reviewer1511185님께서 Nov 10, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Quite nice and tasty. I drink it in the gym or in running. The biggest benefit - it isn't too sweet

상품 1-10 중 전체 19 상품