KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

I like this a lot!

alloriginal님께서 Jun 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

a wallop of vitamin c, along with a useful complement of electrolytes, in a good-tasting, well-absorbed blend. Handy for the gym, hiking, biking, or at work (this is where I use it, primarily). Use when illness is coming on to boost immunity; also take to fight the effects of inflammation (bee sting, sprained ankle, sunburn). Hey--I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've used a lot of supplements, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest and (hopefully) informative. If my review helped, click yes! If you click my reviewer name--alloriginal--you'll see how I transformed my life with the help of Iherb.

Use it all the time

Reviewer1712774님께서 May 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used Electrolyte Stamina for a couple years. It helps with cramps in my legs and feet that I get at night. IHerb service is great, I get my order quickly!

Necessity

Reviewer2006226님께서 Jun 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

From Greece I use it for about a year now, one at time, usually when I ran 15km or more, in the stadium almost every weekend. I mix it in a 1lt water bottle, and sip it through the workout. I find that removes some of the fatigue and gives a push for another 5-10k.The taste is properly strong, not sweet as over the counter athletic drinks. I would strongly recommend

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

comments

Reviewer3284152님께서 Aug 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I would make only 2 coments. 1. upon delivery I found that there were lose granuales in the boc which means some of the packets had leaked. May want to check out stronger packaging. 2. This is a great product (found out about electrolytes when overseas but wonder why this product is not available in Canada as it does not need FDA approval. shirley

Great Taste, Great Flavour, Little Calories

Reviewer1800800님께서 Jun 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the first electrolyte that I have used (and I have used a lot) that has such a great flavour - you dont need to add anything to it to make it taste good, it actually already does. And so few calories!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer2358550님께서 Jul 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I liked the taste and feels like a good product. Recommended.

Trace Minerals Research.

Reviewer1463363님께서 Oct 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best products ,you never go wrong with this Brand. from Singapore.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Unique product; great electrolyte replacement ;plus

Reviewer1141113님께서 Feb 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product; especially for hot days and when you need to travel. Just add water. It is a comprehensive blend of all the electrolytes needed; especially for high demand activities where sweat is lost in high volumes.

So zesty

5448570363882018218님께서 May 26, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This sparkly combination of Vitamin C and minerals is wow! I can really feel its effect because my gums are prone to bleeding because of lack of that vitamin and with the Power Pak I see an improvement.

Good Flavor

Reviewer2022270님께서 Jul 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

One of several Trace Minerals products that I enjoy.

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품