KO

₩16,486

₩20,107

할인금액: ₩3,621 (18% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptionsnecessary

alloriginal님께서 May 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I believe in megadoses of vitamin c, and have been taking it for over three decades. During this time I've experienced a dramatic turnaround in my health. Trace Minerals Research Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak is a great source of vitamin c as well as several important minerals. Perfect for adding to a water bottle at work, in the gym, while camping, etc. The grape taste is nice and, because it's buffered, there no chance of stomach upset. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation. Iherb is the place I trust for all my health needs: low prices, huge selection, unbeatable service, and fast, free shipping. You can't go wrong!

better than emergen-c

Reviewer2286487님께서 Jun 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken Emergen-c Lite for at least 14 years to maintain pH but cannot tolerate the taste and after effects of the flavored Emergen-c formulas. When I discovered that Alacer has discontinued the Lite formula, I looked for a replacement. I started taking Trace Minerals Power Pak a week ago and immediately noticed a substantial difference between Lite and Power Pak. Specifically, the Power Pak seems to elevate pH more quickly and maintain pH at optimum levels for a longer period than Lite. I have a more stable energy pattern with Power Pak. Initially, I was concerned that the higher amount of sodium might be an issue but have not observed any adverse effects. I strongly recommend Power Pak. (I didn't know that Alacer had been purchased by Pfizer some time ago but am not surprised with the proliferation of gag flavors and discontinuing the only product that has no calories.)

wonderful taste

4790688949609712635님께서 Jun 27, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Rehydrates the body.. Great taste

Great Taste, Great Flavour, Little Calories

Reviewer1800800님께서 Jun 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the first electrolyte that I have used (and I have used a lot) that has such a great flavour - you dont need to add anything to it to make it taste good, it actually already does. And so few calories!!!

Must have for travel

cristal님께서 Feb 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take these when I travel to keep me hydrated and to give me the extra energy I need. Also, use these in kids' water bottles during sporting events.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This is similar to emergen-c

Umbridge님께서 Sep 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has a high content of many vitamins and minerals, but a bit too much in my opinion. I thought the taste was quite nice, but I probably won't buy again.

great value

Reviewer1605433님께서 Jul 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I as a packet to my green smoothie every morning, tastes nice

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품