KO

iHerb 상품평

₩51,028

₩51,039

할인금액: ₩11 (0% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great!

adechamplain님께서 Aug 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love Thorne products and P-5-P is an activated form of B6 and highly absorbable. I used to take a ionic P-5-P prescribed by my doctor as I have a condition which depletes my body in zinc and B6. This ionic vitamin had to be refrigerated and since I spend a good portion of my time traveling I was keen to find a stable source of good quality. This is it! I love Thorne products and this products really works for me. B6 is necessary for the synthesis of serotonin and dopamine (feel good hormones) as well as triptophan. Also highly important for digestion and so on. I highly recommend this product!

Not For a Sensitized Nervous System

ReaCovery님께서 Nov 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought these hoping I would be able to tolerate them. My nervous system is currently hyper-sensitized by protracted antidepressant withdrawal syndrome (PAWS). I was trying to increase my B6 and Zinc, thinking I may have pyrole disorder. I could tolerate the zinc fine, but not B6... not even this active form. All B6 including this one disrupts my sleep and increases daytime anxiety. So for now, this isn't for me. Maybe when I'm recovered. I do like the Thorne brand in general though.

P5P

HealthSavvy님께서 Sep 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

A must at period time. It sorts out some PMS symptoms....need I say more!

Thorne P5P

Reviewer1297459님께서 Dec 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

As my body has trouble accessing the B6 from the B molecule this has proved to be a great find.....

P-5-P

4970719184700536974님께서 Dec 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product been using it for our autistic spectrum disorder son as it helps him to concentrate, and minimises the mood swings, our dr put us on to this site and the service is awesome

Reliable P5P

Reviewer1908266님께서 Feb 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't tolerate regular B6 very well, but need to take higher amounts to combat depression. This P5P has been a life-saver, and I'm thrilled that iHerb now carries it.

Great source of B6

Reviewer2025838님께서 Dec 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

B6 is important for so many functions in the body and, from what I recall, it's the one B vitamin the body can't synthesize from other nutrients. Thorne is a little pricier, but I trust their purity and potency. Too much B6 can cause nerve damage so do your research.

Service was good.

Reviewer1471452님께서 Feb 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this since I could no longer get fat soluble B6. So far it is difficult for me to tell if it is working as well as the other product. My problem is neuropathy. At one time (2 years ago) the pain was often very bad. It is not as bad now, but my feet are still not back to normal. I keep hoping to find the right mix of vitamins and supplements to make the pain go away for good.

Excellent product

Reviewer1633846님께서 Nov 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was recommended to take this product for carpel tunnel problems. Need to take it along with some other supplements for 3 months, but so far it seems to help.

Best coenzymes vitamin B6

Reviewer1243772님께서 Aug 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like Thorne Research's products w/o any harmful ingredients. Excipient free is always my best choice.

상품 1-10 중 전체 36 상품