KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great!

adechamplain님께서 Aug 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love Thorne products and P-5-P is an activated form of B6 and highly absorbable. I used to take a ionic P-5-P prescribed by my doctor as I have a condition which depletes my body in zinc and B6. This ionic vitamin had to be refrigerated and since I spend a good portion of my time traveling I was keen to find a stable source of good quality. This is it! I love Thorne products and this products really works for me. B6 is necessary for the synthesis of serotonin and dopamine (feel good hormones) as well as triptophan. Also highly important for digestion and so on. I highly recommend this product!

P5P

HealthSavvy님께서 Sep 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

A must at period time. It sorts out some PMS symptoms....need I say more!

Reliable P5P

Reviewer1908266님께서 Feb 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't tolerate regular B6 very well, but need to take higher amounts to combat depression. This P5P has been a life-saver, and I'm thrilled that iHerb now carries it.

Great source of B6

Reviewer2025838님께서 Dec 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

B6 is important for so many functions in the body and, from what I recall, it's the one B vitamin the body can't synthesize from other nutrients. Thorne is a little pricier, but I trust their purity and potency. Too much B6 can cause nerve damage so do your research.

Thorne P5P

Reviewer1297459님께서 Dec 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

As my body has trouble accessing the B6 from the B molecule this has proved to be a great find.....

Great Price

5554583586952000996님께서 Jun 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Perfect for Pyrolles disorder. A lot of capsules for the price. Very happy. Also a very small capsule which is good.

Best coenzymes vitamin B6

Reviewer1243772님께서 Aug 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like Thorne Research's products w/o any harmful ingredients. Excipient free is always my best choice.

Excellent product

Reviewer1633846님께서 Nov 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was recommended to take this product for carpel tunnel problems. Need to take it along with some other supplements for 3 months, but so far it seems to help.

Service was good.

Reviewer1471452님께서 Feb 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this since I could no longer get fat soluble B6. So far it is difficult for me to tell if it is working as well as the other product. My problem is neuropathy. At one time (2 years ago) the pain was often very bad. It is not as bad now, but my feet are still not back to normal. I keep hoping to find the right mix of vitamins and supplements to make the pain go away for good.

Good supplement

Krisinsight님께서 May 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thorne supplements have limited additives and fillers making them more easily absorbed.

상품 1-10 중 전체 33 상품