KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Five stars

4879940346492733120님께서 Sep 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

After a ten day course of three different types of antibiotics, I suffered symptoms from a permeable gut, such as cold/ flu symptoms , fatigue and crushing headaches. After a couple of days of permaclear (as recommended by my nutritional GP.) , my symptoms started to clear. I'm now two weeks into permaclear and I'm recovering to full health for the first time in six months.😊

Excellant product

Reviewer2844151님께서 Jun 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I would not go day without taking Perma Clear, especially if taking any antibotics. It works great to settle my stomach and keep it feeling good. When on antibiotics I double the recommended dose. Also my holistic vet has prescribed this for our dogs as well. Perma Clear is a very very good product.

I like this product.

Reviewer2277524님께서 Feb 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

A great supplement. My gut is feeling calmer and my digestion is improved. Much more effective than just taking acidophilus. I'll buy it again.

Great!

Reviewer1796917님께서 Jul 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I notice a real difference when taking this product! Seem to be much more regular.

Thorne Perma-Clear

4715073347060014103님께서 Mar 05, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent product. I feel that it is soothing if my gut is not feeling so good. It helps to keep me regular. I have been taking it for a year or so and feel overall my digestion is better and more immunity from tummy bugs

Great Product

Reviewer1457840님께서 Apr 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product really helped get my digestion back on track. I used it alongside with Medi Clear. Fast shipping to Korea.

Gut

Reviewer1114391님께서 Feb 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took it for my gastrointestinal disorders, since i am using it (about a month) i didnt realize any positive outcome yet.

Calming to insides

5666771722335733302님께서 Jul 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was recommended this by my doctor to aid in calming down my bowel symptoms. I am improving so I suppose it's helping.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Can find better for the price.

5712186696656275430님께서 Jul 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

High quality gut health product but the price has increased almost 30% since I last bought. I can find better in another product.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품