KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Thorne Research, Perma-Clear, 180 Veggie Caps

₩74,782
₩74,782
할인금액: ₩0 (0% 할인)
9 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.6 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 9 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

Five stars

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

4879940346492733120님께서 Sep 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

After a ten day course of three different types of antibiotics, I suffered symptoms from a permeable gut, such as cold/ flu symptoms , fatigue and crushing headaches. After a couple of days of permaclear (as recommended by my nutritional GP.) , my symptoms started to clear. I'm now two weeks into permaclear and I'm recovering to full health for the first time in six months.😊

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Excellant product

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2844151님께서 Jun 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I would not go day without taking Perma Clear, especially if taking any antibotics. It works great to settle my stomach and keep it feeling good. When on antibiotics I double the recommended dose. Also my holistic vet has prescribed this for our dogs as well. Perma Clear is a very very good product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

I like this product.

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2277524님께서 Feb 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

A great supplement. My gut is feeling calmer and my digestion is improved. Much more effective than just taking acidophilus. I'll buy it again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1796917님께서 Jul 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I notice a real difference when taking this product! Seem to be much more regular.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Thorne Perma-Clear

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

4715073347060014103님께서 Mar 05, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent product. I feel that it is soothing if my gut is not feeling so good. It helps to keep me regular. I have been taking it for a year or so and feel overall my digestion is better and more immunity from tummy bugs

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 9 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »