KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

tiny little capsules, yay!!!

Reviewer2737144님께서 Dec 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I read awhile ago that low manganese levels can contribute to more frequent bouts of candida, so I started taking them. I have since started buying them at i-herb. I am sure many things I'm doing are contributing to keeping my body in balance and candida free but I have been very happy with this product and the size of capsules.

Best form available

bhaktaboy님께서 Oct 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Raised my manganese levels super quick. Highly bio-available. Recommended by my Integrative Doc and was not disappointed. Highly recommend!

Great product

Reviewer1983543님께서 May 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think Thorne products are great in general and this one has really helped with trying to balance my copper/zinc levels.

Important trace mineral

vitality님께서 Apr 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Manganese helps poor bone density (don't take at the same time as calcium) and is also very mildly estrogenic in effect. It can also help with low stomach acid. Thorne are excellent quality and purity, one of the top brands along with Paradise if you're concerned about avoiding additives.

Excellent Product

Reviewer2217885님께서 Mar 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was recommended to us by our naturopath as being of a very high quality.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Thorne produts are always good

Reviewer2299240님께서 Oct 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thanks to iherb for the fast delivery..

levels up

Reviewer1630926님께서 Nov 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was deficient, and now blood test show good levels

good stuff

Reviewer1746768님께서 Jul 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

very satisfied with delivery and product

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good version of this important mineral

MrJellybean님께서 Jun 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thorne Research probably makes the highest quality supplements in the market. No magnesium stearate so all you get is high quality ingredients.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품