KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩32,176

₩32,188

할인금액: ₩12 (0% 할인)

  • The bottles of this item may have some dis-colorization due to oxidation. However, we have been re-assured by the manufacturer that this does NOT affect the product itself by anyway. - iHerb

  • 고객 평점

    5 별점
    4 별점
    (5)
    3 별점
    (0)
    2 별점
    (3)
    1 별점
    (1)
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

    Great product with no fillers

    5314027903119101750님께서 Mar 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

    This is the purest I-3-C currently available on i-Herb and represents great value for money

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    Good

    Reviewer2800481님께서 May 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

    Have just started taking for breast protection and hormone balancing

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

    My doctor prescribed for high estrogen levels

    pareedus님께서 May 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

    My doctor tested me and my estrogen was 4 times what it was supposed to be, with the side effects that come with that. I have been taking this for a couple of years, and have not been re-tested, but I do feel less angry and prone to fly off the handle. I don't know why other reviewer have said this product 'tastes bad' or 'smells funny'. It's a gelatin capsule- you don't chew it, you swallow it! It's fine to me, I haven't noticed those things and I am focused on the benefits.

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    I3C

    adechamplain님께서 Jan 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

    Indole 3 Carbinol is a great compound found in surfuric foods like broccoli , cabbage, kale, and so on. Helps control oestrogen levels but can also inhibit the thyroid so worth checking with blood tests every now and then. I only started two weeks ago so might have to give this a longer try to see the effects.

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    bad smell

    5108463461198250398님께서 Feb 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

    I ordered this product and just started to use, I noticed that it has bad smell. I am not sure may be my product came spoiled or it is normal smell of this product.

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

    not so great

    Reviewer2614971님께서 Nov 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

    Bought it instead of the Now Foods I3C because it was out of stock.Thorne is twice more expensive and I did not notice any improvement (with Now Foods it came after two weeks of taking).

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

    indole -3-carbinol

    Reviewer2884369님께서 Oct 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

    Too early to tell with these.

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    Subtle

    Reviewer3102319님께서 Sep 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

    Im having some noticable results on my testosterone using this together with nettle root and testojack. im unsure how effective the endole 3 is though

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    Good product

    5519981804822170425님께서 Jul 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

    Fast shipping and undamaged, especially because of how far it had to travel. Product is great and making a difference. I would recommend.

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    Prevents prostate cancer, helps liver detoxification, helps with estrogen.

    danarm님께서 Apr 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

    Unfortunately, it may make the thyroid go slower.

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

    상품 1-10 중 전체 22 상품

    « 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »