KO

iHerb 상품평

₩30,821

₩30,832

할인금액: ₩11 (0% 할인)

• The bottles of this item may have some dis-colorization due to oxidation. However, we have been re-assured by the manufacturer that this does NOT affect the product itself by anyway. - iHerb

• 평가 | 영어
    정렬

Thorne Indole Carbinol

Reviewer2073382님께서 Sep 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a good product for getting rid of extra estrogen in your body that may not have cleared out properly. It's good if you are estrogen-dominant and need some help to clear it out naturally. Doctor recommended. Safe.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Prevents prostate cancer, helps liver detoxification, helps with estrogen.

danarm님께서 Apr 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Unfortunately, it may make the thyroid go slower.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

excellent product - have more energy than ever before

Reviewer2736791님께서 Jan 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent product - my energy and concentration have improved 1000x over...

only as needed

Reviewer3234154님께서 Jan 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is a powerful supplement should only be used under the care of a knowledgeable Doctor. it did help to reduce some bad estrogens in my body. best not to self diagnose, get the tests done before and during use to monitor its affects.

not so great

Reviewer2614971님께서 Nov 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought it instead of the Now Foods I3C because it was out of stock.Thorne is twice more expensive and I did not notice any improvement (with Now Foods it came after two weeks of taking).

Thorne, Research, Indole-3-Carbinol

Reviewer2432818님께서 Jan 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fantastic product, does exactly what it says its suppossed to do, gets rid of bad extrogen.

Doctor recommended

Reviewer2620758님께서 Apr 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My doctor recommended this product to take while on BHRT

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I'm sure it works for some people...

Reviewer2025838님께서 Apr 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm sure it works for its intended purposes, but it also interferes with your thyroid. This is possibly the worst tasting thing I've ever used. I took it once but threw the rest of it away. I love Thorne Research products, but this one isn't right for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

My doctor prescribed for high estrogen levels

pareedus님께서 May 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My doctor tested me and my estrogen was 4 times what it was supposed to be, with the side effects that come with that. I have been taking this for a couple of years, and have not been re-tested, but I do feel less angry and prone to fly off the handle. I don't know why other reviewer have said this product 'tastes bad' or 'smells funny'. It's a gelatin capsule- you don't chew it, you swallow it! It's fine to me, I haven't noticed those things and I am focused on the benefits.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer2800481님께서 May 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have just started taking for breast protection and hormone balancing

상품 1-10 중 전체 22 상품