KO

iHerb 상품평

₩31,250

₩31,261

할인금액: ₩11 (0% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
  • The bottles of this item may have some dis-colorization due to oxidation. However, we have been re-assured by the manufacturer that this does NOT affect the product itself by anyway. - iHerb

• 평가 | 영어
    정렬

Thorne Indole Carbinol

Reviewer2073382님께서 9 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a good product for getting rid of extra estrogen in your body that may not have cleared out properly. It's good if you are estrogen-dominant and need some help to clear it out naturally. Doctor recommended. Safe.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Prevents prostate cancer, helps liver detoxification, helps with estrogen.

danarm님께서 4 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Unfortunately, it may make the thyroid go slower.

only as needed

Reviewer3234154님께서 1 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is a powerful supplement should only be used under the care of a knowledgeable Doctor. it did help to reduce some bad estrogens in my body. best not to self diagnose, get the tests done before and during use to monitor its affects.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

excellent product - have more energy than ever before

Reviewer2736791님께서 1 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent product - my energy and concentration have improved 1000x over...

not so great

Reviewer2614971님께서 11 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought it instead of the Now Foods I3C because it was out of stock.Thorne is twice more expensive and I did not notice any improvement (with Now Foods it came after two weeks of taking).

Thorne, Research, Indole-3-Carbinol

Reviewer2432818님께서 1 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fantastic product, does exactly what it says its suppossed to do, gets rid of bad extrogen.

Doctor recommended

Reviewer2620758님께서 4 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My doctor recommended this product to take while on BHRT

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I'm sure it works for some people...

Reviewer2025838님께서 4 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm sure it works for its intended purposes, but it also interferes with your thyroid. This is possibly the worst tasting thing I've ever used. I took it once but threw the rest of it away. I love Thorne Research products, but this one isn't right for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer2800481님께서 5 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have just started taking for breast protection and hormone balancing

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product with no fillers

5314027903119101750님께서 3 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the purest I-3-C currently available on i-Herb and represents great value for money

상품 1-10 중 전체 22 상품