KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Thorne Research, Glutathione-SR, 60 Veggie Caps

₩47,808
₩47,808
할인금액: ₩0 (0% 할인)
13 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.6 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 13 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

Excellent for whitening the skin

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5631321345545276821님께서 Aug 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff works not a doubt. I've tried two other company's and this works better regardless of the low dose. Skin and sleep improved. You can also raise glutathione through milk thistle, selenium, non-denatured whey protein, and msm. Update: I went off these for a while to try another leading brand and have to say these work much better with my system. The problem is the price though!! Should be half the price or double the quantity .!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Excellent

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

danarm님께서 Jun 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Glutathione from Jarrow had a harsh effect on me, so I tried this time released version. The effects are very good, I sleep like a log, feel good and my skin has whitened.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

One of the best products on the market

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

4766826182038122321님께서 Feb 10, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking this fantastic health supplement and a critical life-giving molecule for over 12 months now. For me it's an additional detoxification software, to supplement diet, exercise and healthy lifestyle. Glutathione is helping my immune system do its job of fighting infections - I have never been sick with cold or flu since I started taking it. Plus my levels of energy have improved and I don't feel tired any more, even after a long day at work. I trust Thorne Research - they offer great quality supplements and I am also taking their vitamin D3. I am aware of a liposomal version of Glutathione available on iHerb but I found the taste of it really unpleasant. My mantra is you have to enjoy what you are taking, otherwise there's no point in taking it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

I think it works

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2033686님께서 Apr 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I noticed an improvement in my skin complexion and feel lighter.I think it's helping my body to detoxify.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

The best Glutathione you can find

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

MrJellybean님께서 Jun 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

There have been some studies that say Glutathione is not well absorbed by oral means but I seemed to have a good response to this one so something must be happening. Only issue is that it's rather expensive for only 60 caps.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 13 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »