KO

iHerb 상품평

₩70,858

₩70,858

할인금액: ₩0 (0% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
  • This item is being replaced by THR-00469. New capsule count.

• 평가 | 영어
    한국어 (0)
    정렬

Good value for a lot of HCL in a form that's easily available

RedYetiDave님께서 Dec 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The trouble with some HCL supplements is that they are in pill form - and if you're taking HCL pills are not the easiest thing to break down. Meaning you probably don't see as much of the HCL in your stomach as quickly as you'd want. These are capsules containing powder so they melt easily. They are also about three times the strength per capsule of most of the other HCL supplements out there so if you have to take several of some other brand, there are less to take with these. As a bonus they contain pepsin and the reckoning out there (by people like Chris Kresser) is that both should be taken together.

Great product

5193939841330322921님께서 Oct 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had digestion and constipation problems for years. No more laxatives and my skin and hair are no longer oily all the time.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Helps to absorb nutrients from food

Reviewer2098658님께서 Aug 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nothing seemed to improve my extremely low iron level until I started taking this product. Doctors could not explain why (most of them are useless anyway). As it turned out, I had very low acidicy in my stomach, so most nutrients were not absorbed properly, including iron and calcium. This product has helped immensely.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Typical Thorne Product = Great Stuff!

Reviewer2764498님께서 May 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used other HCL products in the past and for whatever reason, this product does not cause heartburn. I suspect that is due to the capsules vs. caplets. The price seemed really right also, but be aware that the way the product is written led me to believe that one cap was the dose - it's two. Sometimes, I combine one / two caps with NOW enzymes which have a 20% HCL content. I believe I will be using this product only in the future though the NOW HCL (besides the enzymes) is also good. BTW, I-Herb is great to deal with!

Works Well

Reviewer1715581님께서 Oct 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take Betaine on and off as needed. This product is very good.

Excellent

4614833340513791876님께서 Aug 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I believe this to be one of the most important supplements alongside a probiotic and digestive enzyme. This has product really helped with the bloating and allows me to eat more,whereas before supplementing I would eat a small breakfast and not even want lunch or dinner.

great product & great value

Reviewer1794079님께서 Dec 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

it comes in capsules. easy to swallow & more effective. believe it or not, it seems to help my sinus.

Fantastic

Reviewer1654938님께서 Jul 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very high quality betaine!! Typically I would dose up to 4-6x the recommended dose with other brands. Thorne is serious. Will definitely buy again!

Thorne Betaine HCL

Reviewer1993024님께서 Apr 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I must admit to being a little disappointed with this product. The main reason is that I dont think the capsules break down quickly enough in the stomach to provide the HCL whilst you're actually eating. I have another product which is better - Solgar Betaine HCL tablets. These break down and dissolve immediately and so the HCL is there when you are eating.

Good potency

Reviewer1301066님께서 Dec 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried many HCl brands from Source Naturals to Now to Carlson. This one is of the more potent brands and yes, I'm compensating for the fact that some brands have different milligram doses.

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품