KO

iHerb 상품평

₩72,223

₩72,223

할인금액: ₩0 (0% 할인)

• This item is being replaced by THR-00469. New capsule count.

• 고객 평점

평가 | 영어
    한국어 (0)
    정렬

great product & great value

Reviewer1794079님께서 Dec 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

it comes in capsules. easy to swallow & more effective. believe it or not, it seems to help my sinus.

Excellent

4614833340513791876님께서 Aug 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I believe this to be one of the most important supplements alongside a probiotic and digestive enzyme. This has product really helped with the bloating and allows me to eat more,whereas before supplementing I would eat a small breakfast and not even want lunch or dinner.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Helps to absorb nutrients from food

Reviewer2098658님께서 Aug 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nothing seemed to improve my extremely low iron level until I started taking this product. Doctors could not explain why (most of them are useless anyway). As it turned out, I had very low acidicy in my stomach, so most nutrients were not absorbed properly, including iron and calcium. This product has helped immensely.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great product

5193939841330322921님께서 Oct 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had digestion and constipation problems for years. No more laxatives and my skin and hair are no longer oily all the time.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

The best!

Jodi-Hummingbird님께서 Sep 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love the huge pill count and the fact this product is dairy free. The pills are also easy to swallow as they aren't too big. I take 5 - 7 with my evening meal and they really help digestion (along with kefir, sauerkraut and a digestive enzyme product). I wish all the supplements I took came in bottles of 600+ capsules!

Thorne Betaine HCL & Pepsin

HealthSavvy님께서 Sep 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take 5 after every meal. So why not buy the big size and save money!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good value and easy to swallow

Reviewer2192664님께서 May 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Prior to using this product, I was struggling with big HCl tablets. The capsules are much easier to swallow, now I can take 2 at a time and the big 625 bottle represents good value for money.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

smell

Reviewer3214224님께서 Apr 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

just like the reviewer above, i noticed a weird fishy smell. so i called the company and they said it was because the betaine is derived from porcine. i wish i'd read the label more closely before i bought it because i don't eat pig! (although most pepsin is from pig too). oh well. i just started taking it so i'm not sure how well it works yet.

Betaine HCL & Pepsin

Reviewer1315763님께서 Mar 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This really works - my husband has been able to stop using a prescription drug that he had been taking for years, since beginning on this. He initially tried another brand of this in tablet form, but finds the Thorne capsules much easier to take. Highly recommend.

Great quality enzymes

Reviewer2164723님께서 Feb 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thorne is an excellent brand.

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품