KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Thorne Research, 베타인 HCL & 펩신, 625 채식 캡슐 (Discontinued Item)

₩73,322
다른 상품평 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 18 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »

Good value for a lot of HCL in a form that's easily available

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

RedYetiDave님께서 Dec 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The trouble with some HCL supplements is that they are in pill form - and if you're taking HCL pills are not the easiest thing to break down. Meaning you probably don't see as much of the HCL in your stomach as quickly as you'd want. These are capsules containing powder so they melt easily. They are also about three times the strength per capsule of most of the other HCL supplements out there so if you have to take several of some other brand, there are less to take with these. As a bonus they contain pepsin and the reckoning out there (by people like Chris Kresser) is that both should be taken together.

Great product

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5193939841330322921님께서 Oct 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had digestion and constipation problems for years. No more laxatives and my skin and hair are no longer oily all the time.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Helps to absorb nutrients from food

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2098658님께서 Aug 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nothing seemed to improve my extremely low iron level until I started taking this product. Doctors could not explain why (most of them are useless anyway). As it turned out, I had very low acidicy in my stomach, so most nutrients were not absorbed properly, including iron and calcium. This product has helped immensely.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Typical Thorne Product = Great Stuff!

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2764498님께서 May 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used other HCL products in the past and for whatever reason, this product does not cause heartburn. I suspect that is due to the capsules vs. caplets. The price seemed really right also, but be aware that the way the product is written led me to believe that one cap was the dose - it's two. Sometimes, I combine one / two caps with NOW enzymes which have a 20% HCL content. I believe I will be using this product only in the future though the NOW HCL (besides the enzymes) is also good. BTW, I-Herb is great to deal with!

Works Well

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1715581님께서 Oct 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take Betaine on and off as needed. This product is very good.

상품 1-5 중 전체 18 상품