KO

iHerb 상품평

₩14,342

₩14,342

할인금액: ₩0 (0% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Can Really See a Difference with This One!

Reviewer3221151님께서 Oct 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've taken many different B supplements over the years, but this is the first one where I can tell a significant difference. I chose the #5 because of the high level of Pantothenic Acid.

Effective formula

Reviewer3261568님께서 Feb 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Capsules are easy to swallow. Happy to have found a b-complex that contains methylobalamin as b12.

Extra B12 and B5 Pantothenic acid for adrenal support

Reviewer3151270님께서 Aug 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is great price for a good quality B complex with extra B12 for stressed out people and extra Pantothenic acid (B5) for adrenal support. Not sure how well it's working as I'm taking a few other supplements but I am feeling more energetic. I'm also getting lots of rest, laughter and gentle exercise to help my adrenals. I'm also taking Nature's Way, Pantothenic Acid 250 mg on top of this.

Quality

Reviewer1114391님께서 Aug 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thorne products is qulitative. A bit more expensive but quality.

Excellent product

Reviewer1706966님께서 Aug 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

After trying different brands of B-Complex, I stick with the quality of Thorne. 90 caps per bottle would be nice though.

Great!

Reviewer2966336님께서 Feb 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

They work great and don't upset my stomach.

GREAT difference!

Reviewer2759314님께서 Apr 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Noticible difference in my well being and energy levels. I love Thorne Research suppliments!

Thorne Research, B complex #5

Reviewer1054140님께서 May 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product is good. Only it took about a week longer to Latvia as it was said.

Fantastic B complex high in B5

Reviewer1590629님께서 Jul 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great B complex formula, for those who need extra Vitamin B5 for those who need adrenal support. It's great to have a supplement you can trust won't have any exipient/ingredients that your body might not like!!!

great

Reviewer2657851님께서 Oct 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

great