KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Thorne Research, B-컴플랙스 #5, 60 배지캡슐 (Discontinued Item)

₩14,097

상품 1-5 중 전체 20 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »

Effective formula

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3261568님께서 Feb 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Capsules are easy to swallow. Happy to have found a b-complex that contains methylobalamin as b12.

Extra B12 and B5 Pantothenic acid for adrenal support

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3151270님께서 Aug 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is great price for a good quality B complex with extra B12 for stressed out people and extra Pantothenic acid (B5) for adrenal support. Not sure how well it's working as I'm taking a few other supplements but I am feeling more energetic. I'm also getting lots of rest, laughter and gentle exercise to help my adrenals. I'm also taking Nature's Way, Pantothenic Acid 250 mg on top of this.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Can Really See a Difference with This One!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3221151님께서 Oct 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've taken many different B supplements over the years, but this is the first one where I can tell a significant difference. I chose the #5 because of the high level of Pantothenic Acid.

Thorne B Complex #5

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1373824님께서 Apr 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried many B complexes, and often react badly to them (for example, some formulas give me palpitations; others might have soy lecithin, which makes my skin break out; others contain fillers which just don't agree with me). I seem to be able to tolerate this, though (and also the #12 complex, which I have also tried). I only take them a few times a week - these are strong formulas, and I feel every day is too much for me. But I'm really grateful for these hypoallergenic supplements. Vitamin B5 is supposed to be good if you have adrenal fatigue; I do get a bit of an energy boost from this, even with sporadic use.

This does good - Love it

4700982079913000751님께서 Jun 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel a difference when using this product.

상품 1-5 중 전체 20 상품