KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Extra B12 and B5 Pantothenic acid for adrenal support

Reviewer3151270님께서 Aug 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is great price for a good quality B complex with extra B12 for stressed out people and extra Pantothenic acid (B5) for adrenal support. Not sure how well it's working as I'm taking a few other supplements but I am feeling more energetic. I'm also getting lots of rest, laughter and gentle exercise to help my adrenals. I'm also taking Nature's Way, Pantothenic Acid 250 mg on top of this.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Can Really See a Difference with This One!

Reviewer3221151님께서 Oct 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've taken many different B supplements over the years, but this is the first one where I can tell a significant difference. I chose the #5 because of the high level of Pantothenic Acid.

Effective formula

Reviewer3261568님께서 Feb 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Capsules are easy to swallow. Happy to have found a b-complex that contains methylobalamin as b12.

Thorne B Complex #5

Reviewer1373824님께서 Apr 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried many B complexes, and often react badly to them (for example, some formulas give me palpitations; others might have soy lecithin, which makes my skin break out; others contain fillers which just don't agree with me). I seem to be able to tolerate this, though (and also the #12 complex, which I have also tried). I only take them a few times a week - these are strong formulas, and I feel every day is too much for me. But I'm really grateful for these hypoallergenic supplements. Vitamin B5 is supposed to be good if you have adrenal fatigue; I do get a bit of an energy boost from this, even with sporadic use.

Fantastic B complex high in B5

Reviewer1590629님께서 Jul 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great B complex formula, for those who need extra Vitamin B5 for those who need adrenal support. It's great to have a supplement you can trust won't have any exipient/ingredients that your body might not like!!!

Excellent product

Reviewer1706966님께서 Aug 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

After trying different brands of B-Complex, I stick with the quality of Thorne. 90 caps per bottle would be nice though.

just what i needed

5320293419173470085님께서 Nov 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

the product is what i needed, thxy

Thorne Research, B complex #5

Reviewer1054140님께서 May 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product is good. Only it took about a week longer to Latvia as it was said.

Quality

Reviewer1114391님께서 Aug 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thorne products is qulitative. A bit more expensive but quality.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Favorite B complex (discontinued)

Reviewer1148576님께서 Jul 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very disappointed to see that this B complex has been discontinued as it has been well tolerated by my body where most have not. Looks like I will have to go back to purchasing single B vitamins to produce this mix.

상품 1-10 중 전체 20 상품