KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Favorite B complex (discontinued)

Reviewer1148576님께서 Jul 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very disappointed to see that this B complex has been discontinued as it has been well tolerated by my body where most have not. Looks like I will have to go back to purchasing single B vitamins to produce this mix.

B-complex #5

5621396959923547866님께서 Jun 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

For over 30 years, I have tried numerous brands of b-complex and have not experienced the benefits that a person is supposed to get and I could not figure out why. I thought I would give this product a try and I am so happy that I did. The THORNE b-complex is the first one ever in which I have noticed the benefits that the b-vitamins are supposed to provide. I plan to continue with this product.

most suitable for me

Reviewer1351453님께서 May 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried many B complex , it's the only one i can digest properly without bad side effect.

just what i needed

5320293419173470085님께서 Nov 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

the product is what i needed, thxy

Thorne Research, B-Complex #5, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviewer2485668님께서 Oct 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thorne Research, B-Complex #5, 60 Veggie Caps

Vitamin B complex

Reviewer3018804님께서 Aug 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very happy with ingredients and quality of product.

This does good - Love it

4700982079913000751님께서 Jun 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel a difference when using this product.

Thorne B Complex #5

Reviewer1373824님께서 Apr 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried many B complexes, and often react badly to them (for example, some formulas give me palpitations; others might have soy lecithin, which makes my skin break out; others contain fillers which just don't agree with me). I seem to be able to tolerate this, though (and also the #12 complex, which I have also tried). I only take them a few times a week - these are strong formulas, and I feel every day is too much for me. But I'm really grateful for these hypoallergenic supplements. Vitamin B5 is supposed to be good if you have adrenal fatigue; I do get a bit of an energy boost from this, even with sporadic use.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great effect.....with high quality B12

Reviewer2152302님께서 Nov 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

great B complex

great

Reviewer2657851님께서 Oct 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

great