KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Effective formula

Reviewer3261568님께서 Feb 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Capsules are easy to swallow. Happy to have found a b-complex that contains methylobalamin as b12.

Extra B12 and B5 Pantothenic acid for adrenal support

Reviewer3151270님께서 Aug 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is great price for a good quality B complex with extra B12 for stressed out people and extra Pantothenic acid (B5) for adrenal support. Not sure how well it's working as I'm taking a few other supplements but I am feeling more energetic. I'm also getting lots of rest, laughter and gentle exercise to help my adrenals. I'm also taking Nature's Way, Pantothenic Acid 250 mg on top of this.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Can Really See a Difference with This One!

Reviewer3221151님께서 Oct 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've taken many different B supplements over the years, but this is the first one where I can tell a significant difference. I chose the #5 because of the high level of Pantothenic Acid.

Thorne B Complex #5

Reviewer1373824님께서 Apr 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried many B complexes, and often react badly to them (for example, some formulas give me palpitations; others might have soy lecithin, which makes my skin break out; others contain fillers which just don't agree with me). I seem to be able to tolerate this, though (and also the #12 complex, which I have also tried). I only take them a few times a week - these are strong formulas, and I feel every day is too much for me. But I'm really grateful for these hypoallergenic supplements. Vitamin B5 is supposed to be good if you have adrenal fatigue; I do get a bit of an energy boost from this, even with sporadic use.

This does good - Love it

4700982079913000751님께서 Jun 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel a difference when using this product.

Vitamin B complex

Reviewer3018804님께서 Aug 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very happy with ingredients and quality of product.

Thorne Research, B-Complex #5, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviewer2485668님께서 Oct 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thorne Research, B-Complex #5, 60 Veggie Caps

just what i needed

5320293419173470085님께서 Nov 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

the product is what i needed, thxy

most suitable for me

Reviewer1351453님께서 May 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried many B complex , it's the only one i can digest properly without bad side effect.

B-complex #5

5621396959923547866님께서 Jun 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

For over 30 years, I have tried numerous brands of b-complex and have not experienced the benefits that a person is supposed to get and I could not figure out why. I thought I would give this product a try and I am so happy that I did. The THORNE b-complex is the first one ever in which I have noticed the benefits that the b-vitamins are supposed to provide. I plan to continue with this product.

상품 1-10 중 전체 20 상품