KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Works--Confirmed!

Reviewer1205818님께서 Jun 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My body stopped absorbing vitamin B12 from pill vitamins and I turned up anemic. My doctor suggested I try a sublinqual (under-the-tongue product.) This is the first product of this kind I have tried. I will know soon exactly how well my body absorbs it when I have more blood tests done soon*. But there is no reason to think this won't work just fine and, it has folic acid and other B-vitamins too! It disolves quickly and the taste isn't bad. *Just got blood test results and I am not only no longer anemic, I am on the high-side of B12 now! So its confirmed. It works!

micro lingual

Reviewer1761684님께서 Feb 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Most B vitamin mixes taste pretty awful to me. Yet these are just fine melting on my tongue. I dont mind the flavor at all. In fact I look forward to it after a few weeks.

All in one.

sarahknits님께서 Dec 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a B complex. It has many B vitamins all together in one pill. Which I needed.

~

amarrille님께서 Feb 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I`m using them for one week, I can say that I like them, only they taste not so good. My hair falls out not so many. My mood is improved.

B complex

Reviewer1267638님께서 Mar 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I already used it, it has excellent performance, easy to take. I appreciate that the dase is in 2 lozenges.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

hard to find supplement available and in-stock at iHerb!

Reviewer2037121님께서 Jul 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

my order arrived exactly as ordered and in record time, even though I opted for regular fed ex delivery. Thank you iHerb! for helping me stay healthy.

Good product

Reviewer1525865님께서 Sep 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product. High potency and tastes ok

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Strelka님께서 Apr 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Labas devas, bet noteikti tikai pēc brokastīm var lietot

Nice product

Reviewer1356683님께서 Aug 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was suffering from sensitive teeth and this product helped me very quickly. Also it is easy on the stomach and has only good ingredients. The taste is awful at the start but it gets better with use. Great service from IHerb, fast delivery.

A very good product!

Reviewer2427918님께서 Oct 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

When on sale at iHerb, I will stock up as it is the best B-Complex supplement I have taken. I often put 2 Tabs into a dish of plain full-fat yogurt, cover - and leave out overnight. Then in the morning mix the dissolved Tabs further, before adding fresh berries, and eating. Instant energy and very good for your gut health! iHerb has best prices. I wish they would also stock more of Superior Source regular B Complex however, as they are usually Sold Out even when offered at their everyday pricing.

상품 1-10 중 전체 20 상품