KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

LOTS OF VITAMIN D ! (for the money)

saynotorxdrugs님께서 Sep 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Title says it all. Easy to take, too. No drops or big pills or hastles. Highly Recommend.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not as described and unexpected side effect

FrenchBerber님께서 Jul 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought it for me and my mother. It does not dissolve Instantly. Indeed, it takes more than 5 minutes to dissolve completely under my tongue. In the meanwhile, you swallow a part of it. I took it 3 times just to make sure it was not specific to one pill. My mother who used to take french vitamin D-based product didn't like it. By the way, she has diabetes type 2 and take various other pills. She earned two large painful pimples on her leg the same day after eating just one. She never had that before. I cant prove it is related to that but she does not want it anymore.

I trust this D3

4990023730774113856님께서 Dec 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had very low d3 levels and have had cancer in past years. This is the only d3 I take daily, along with K2 by life Extension. Superior Source works and my D3 levels have gone from 20 to 65-68 on quarterly bloodwork tests. It takes a couple months if you are depleted, but I even have less body aches and feel better knowing my d3 lvls are in normal range now.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

seems to help with sleep....

Reviewer1983035님께서 Sep 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

if taken at night.

Excellent

Reviewer1148576님께서 Sep 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love these microlinguals, so easy to take a high dose of D3. I also take the methyl B12 microlingual.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Wondering why it is different?

Reviewer2876212님께서 Jun 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased this product once before. It was the only Vit D-5000 that didn't make my young adult daughter feel nauseated after taking it. But this new bottle isn't the same. It doesn't dissolve under the tongue like the first lot, we have to chew it and it doesn't taste quite the same.

So easy to take !

OrganicGirl님께서 May 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have always used softgels but these are so much better !! Just a real small tablet disolving instantly. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

The tablets poorly hold together

4771196501841825363님께서 May 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just received two packs of these and I have to say I am a little disappointed. The tablets poorly hold together and have a tendency to turn into dust. I also fail to understand how a fat soluble vitamin can go directly into the bloodstream and be absorbed without any dietary fat. .

Easy to take

Reviewer1245181님께서 Mar 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I switched to Superior Source because I wanted the mirolingual formula. After taking Superior Source 5K IU Vit D3 for a while, blood test showed that my vit D level is remaining stable at a good high level.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

So very convenient

5758450263846515552님께서 Dec 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

A great way and a great product. Superior Source are to be commended on their entire range of products.

상품 1-10 중 전체 19 상품