KO

iHerb 상품평

₩49,653

₩68,978

할인금액: ₩19,326 (28% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Powerful Multivitamin A++

Reviewer3257717님께서 Mar 31, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been through several boxes of these. They really increase my energy levels, more than anything else I've tried. After several boxes I had to take a break from them in order to get a sound sleep. The niacin really improves my skin and mental clarity as well.

Best multivitamin ever!

Reviewer2124266님께서 Aug 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for energy, has a whole lot of nutrients.

Quality product

Reviewer1275887님께서 Jun 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love all the things this product contains. Definitely experience the niacin 'flush', but have read folks with severe deficiencies are more likely to experience the flush, so expect that to diminish as time goes on. Iherb ships fast and accurately with the best prices I've found.

Really great product!!

Reviewer1164946님께서 Apr 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

You will not be disappointed with these vitamins! My husband and I both take these and we really love them. They truly help with energy levels and stamina. Take them as suggested and you will not be sorry! ;)

Iron Free Opti Energy Pack

Reviewer1413513님께서 May 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hard to find locally and the price is right and the shipping time is superb!

Super Nutrition best price

Reviewer1994331님께서 Oct 19, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best price for a product I have trusted and used for years.

Super Nutrition, Opti-Pack

Reviewer3112146님께서 Oct 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken the Opti-Pack for 15 plus years and feel it a quality product...at a reasonable price.

perfect

Reviewer2292722님께서 Jan 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Perfect, my mother, brother and I use them and it really works! I also take the one with iron. But I learned it's better for men and older people not to take to much iron, so this one is perfect for them. The concentrations of the vitamins and minerals are high! And this for a really good price.

Super Nutrition

Reviewer3268368님께서 Apr 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love them