KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Great product so far

Reviewer1719871님께서 Jun 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Switched to Source Natural as previous brand used, was not helping anymore just getting more expensive. On week 2 - 3 of using and noticed huge difference in joints of my hands. Knees are better but not quite there yet. Humidity is not affecting my joints as much now. Choice of this product over others was due to turmeric for inflammation, and the addition of ingredients not included in other brands. Price very reasonable. Would recommend taking with meals as instructed. Took one day without meal as I was in a hurry and got slight upset stomach from it.

Great stuff

Reviewer2686457님께서 Sep 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My joints can't live without it!!

Relief!

Reviewer2458449님께서 Feb 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great!

daily needs

Reviewer2963820님께서 Oct 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent! i take this daily along with coral calcium, alaskan fish oil and it greatly reduce arthritis and joint pains, no more vicodin (pain killer).

Great Joint supplement

Jasmine44님께서 Jan 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

We have been taking this supplement for several years now, with the exception of trying another joint supplement from time to time. We always come back to Source Naturals Ultra Joint Response because it works the best. I usually prefer capsules to tablets but this seems to work.

Works!

Reviewer2640530님께서 Jun 15, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

see title

great product

Reviewer2911548님께서 Jan 25, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has been helping many of my patients who cannot (or don't wsnt to)take RX meds

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품