KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Impressive Formula

Unseenhawk님께서 Dec 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I did heavy research on a prostate formula that carry key ingredients "Saw Palmetto,Stinging Nettle,Pumpkin Seed Oil,Pygeum," and secondary key ingredients "Lycopene,phytosterols,sitosterol" this is the only formula have these important ingredients in one tablet may be not enough concentration in some of the ingredients but still in there, not to mention other vitamins/herbs/minerals added, I'm happy I've found this product; the 5 star is just theoretical as I didn't use this formula enough to make an opinion, also 5 star for iHerb superb costumer service as this item was out of stock and they made it available in two working days, and as as always great shipping/packaging/ and delivery.Update : after using this formula for almost 2 month I couldn't find any improvement; actually I felt better when I stopped using this supplement, now I'm trying only pumpkin seed oil and it works much much better.هذي تركيبة ممتازة لمن عنده مشاكل في البروستاتا وكذلك موضوع الصحيان من النوم للتبول و مشاكل التبول بشكل عامز تحديث : بعد التجربة هذا المنتج لم يعمل بشكل جيد معي على العكس عندما أوقفت استخدامه تحسنت حالتي الآن أستخدم زيت بذور القرع فقط و النتائج إن شاء الله جيدة..

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

BIG TABLETS

Reviewer1548715님께서 Apr 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Think twice if you have trouble swallowing pills in general before buying these. No matter how good the reviews, iHerb has other formulas just as good. Good Luck.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Fewer nighttime visits to the porcelain god

DAB598님께서 Oct 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take a few other things, including high dosage beta sitosterol; but this horse pill 3 times daily seems to be the extra help I needed to get those nighttime trips down to 1 or none most nights. What a relief.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Prosta-Response

Reviewer2868500님께서 Jul 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since I began using Prosta-Response I have noticed an improvement in my urine flow almost immediately. I still have some occasional difficulty but on the whole things are definitely better than they were. I would recommend this product to anyone experiencing urinary problems.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Prosta-Response is great

Reviewer1673501님께서 Aug 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Several years ago I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. For several reasons I did not wish to have surgery & decided to try the "herbal approach" I have been taking Prosta-Response ever since & at my last check-up with my urologist he said "it hasn't changed in shape or size in three years" I'm not saying that I have been cured, but I truly believe that Prosta-Response has kept my prostate cancer from getting any worse. Thankyou to the makers of Prosta-Response. As an addition to my review of 2008 (it is now 2011), my prostate cancer has been in remission now for 6 months. I will continue to take this product. Thanks again to the makers of Prosta-Response.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Excellent Product

Reviewer2784698님께서 Jun 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent Product

seems to work

Reviewer1129726님께서 May 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This seems to work just fine....Have started spacing them out....the way the bottle recommends.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

One week of use and I am already seeing a difference

Reviewer1246001님께서 Apr 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Usually I would get up 2-3 times a night. Lately it has been only once, and a few nights, not at all! Will definitely re-order and continue use.

Great price!

Reviewer1027697님께서 Apr 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've bought it for my Dad and hope it will help.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best prostrate formula I have tried

Reviewer1192669님께서 Jan 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really does make a difference

상품 1-10 중 전체 39 상품