KO

할인금액: ₩22,312 (46% 할인)

평가 | 영어
정렬

Prosta-Response

Reviewer1847840님께서 Aug 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

After using the product for a year my doctor said that my slightly enlarged prostrate had actually shrunk back to it's normal size. It had remained so for the last four annual physicals. (I'm 69 years old)

Unpleasant side effect

Reviewer2147163님께서 Aug 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had a very unpleasant side effect from taking this formulation. It made me irritable. I do not know what may have caused this, but I suspect it is one of the non-herbal ingredients (glycine, L-Alanine, etc.). I stopped taking it after a few days and will not take it again. However, this side effect may be peculiar to me or just a few individuals, so the product may work well for others.

Souce Naturals Prosta-Response

Reviewer3342011님께서 May 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product! The best I've tried for prostrate health. It minimizes my bathroom trip at night and my urine flow was better than ever. Great prize too. Thanks to Iherb.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A full range of nutrients

Reviewer3153988님께서 Sep 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is good, no doubt of it. The effect is immediately noticeable, and I can only expect that a long range benefit will result from it. These pills are easy to take; if you want to chew them- there is no problem, taste is OK.

RELIABLE SUPPLEMENT

Reviewer2754384님께서 Feb 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

You'll always read of one ingredient or the other being helpful for BHP problems. Here you have practically the whole list of ingredients in one package. Noticed a big difference in the number of trips to the bathroom at night. Won't be without this product.

very good

Reviewer1297536님께서 Dec 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

it worked great for me, i didn't have to go to the bathroom with urgency and frequency

Works for me

Reviewer2842814님께서 Jan 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for 3 years. I find that it does a wonderful job for me.

Prosta-Response is great

Reviewer1673501님께서 Aug 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Several years ago I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. For several reasons I did not wish to have surgery & decided to try the "herbal approach" I have been taking Prosta-Response ever since & at my last check-up with my urologist he said "it hasn't changed in shape or size in three years" I'm not saying that I have been cured, but I truly believe that Prosta-Response has kept my prostate cancer from getting any worse. Thankyou to the makers of Prosta-Response. As an addition to my review of 2008 (it is now 2011), my prostate cancer has been in remission now for 6 months. I will continue to take this product. Thanks again to the makers of Prosta-Response.

It REALLY Works!!

Reviewer1204217님께서 Jul 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had my PSA tested in May. It was 6.7. I started taking Prosta-Response two weeks later. After 30 days I was re-tested and registered 4.1. This 30% decrease demonstrated to me that these pills work.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Fewer nighttime visits to the porcelain god

DAB598님께서 Oct 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take a few other things, including high dosage beta sitosterol; but this horse pill 3 times daily seems to be the extra help I needed to get those nighttime trips down to 1 or none most nights. What a relief.

상품 1-10 중 전체 38 상품