KO

iHerb 상품평

₩18,446

₩34,157

할인금액: ₩15,711 (46% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

If your pregnenolone is low, then...

Reviewer2262549님께서 Apr 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product. It's good to get a serum test to find out how low you are first, but I've noticed a big difference with this brand.

works for me!

Reviewer1738693님께서 Oct 15, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

works eith DHEA for energy to keep going

Source Naturals Pregenonlone

Reviewer1079807님께서 Jan 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product works better for me than prescription compounded 'natural' pregnenolone.

Source Natural Pregnenolone

Reviewer1714317님께서 Jul 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Because of health concerns, I didn't want to use prescription hormones. An osteopathic doctor recommended Prenenolone after doing blood test. I have been using Source Naturals Pregnenlone for 2 years and have seen improvement in hormone levels since. Source Naturals has worked very well for me. I am grateful to have found this product.

Love Preg...

OrganicReviews99님께서 Jul 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

taking it for stress issues and to overcome chronic infection.

overall well being

Reviewer2947251님께서 Feb 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I take pregnenolone,over all I feel somewhat better and I find my brain fog is much better!

Less is more

Reviewer1300695님께서 Mar 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started with 1/4 pill and noticed a real lift in mood and clarity. Not as much after the first day, but it does something to help. I'm a male, mid 50s so probably the right customer.

Perfect

Reviewer1324023님께서 Feb 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

perfect. i use 1/4 3 times of week

Concentration and mood helper

Reviewer2772494님께서 Apr 07, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

It seems to help me to concentrate and reduce my stress levels, as I am both working and studying at the same time.

Superior manufacturing

Reviewer2227857님께서 Oct 11, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I always order Source Naturals products, as the quality of manufacture for each of their products is superior to any others I have tried.

상품 1-10 중 전체 20 상품