KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Recommended!

Reviewer1543277님께서 Dec 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product I have been taking for around a year now. The pill is easily swallowed and doesn't cause any stomach upset.

Great stuff

Reviewer2809047님께서 Jan 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very digestible. This seems to help to keep migraines away and, when one does start, helps to control the pain. I take it daily.

Great Alternative to Fish Oil

Reviewer2061099님께서 Feb 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband and I want to take fish oil for the health benefits, but it's just too hard on our stomaches! We have found the Source Naturals NKO to be a great alternative - it's easy to take, does not upset our stomachs and has no fishy aftertaste. Best of all, it has really helped both of us with decreasing minor joint pain, especially through these cold winter months. It took about 2 weeks of taking it daily to notice the difference. We have re-ordered this several times.

pricey but good

Reviewer2881035님께서 Jan 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

No gastric upset, easy to swallow.

Hmmm

Reviewer2140357님께서 Apr 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Pure NKO... I'm sure this is a great product for many but not for me. I have food allergies to some fish and shellfish and don't tolerate this product well unfortunately. A shame as Flax oil just isn't as potent as the pure EPA oils.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

may be good for health, but difficult to notice

Reviewer1733570님께서 Jul 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My girlfriend did not notice PMS relief, while I've been using it for nootropic purposes and it is rather modest compared to other EPA oriented products I've used

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Taking this for its antioxidant effect

healthycot님께서 Nov 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Read that this has great antioxidant effect. Just got it, will try it and see how it goes.

love this stuff

David-G님께서 Jan 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

this krill oil makes me feel super clear headed, would definitely recommend to everyone.

great oil

Reviewer1430438님께서 Oct 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Better quality Krill oil than some others. excellent source of Omega 3's and more. Worth purchasing!

Robert

Reviewer2157263님께서 Jun 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

A very good product and value!

상품 21-30 중 전체 48 상품