KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩14,673

₩27,172

할인금액: ₩12,499 (46% 할인)

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
(5)
3 별점
(3)
2 별점
(0)
1 별점
(1)
평가 | 영어
정렬

Test

Reviewer1631440님께서 Jul 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have not used them yet as I have greenlipped mussel oil caps to use up first, did not want to mix them. Regards Jean

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The product is quite good.

Reviewer2775246님께서 Jul 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Don't feel any odor smell and is easy to swallow.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Fights the blues for me.

Reviewer3252107님께서 Mar 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I take this I am able to think clearer and seem happier though out the day.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Feeling better overall

Reviewer2022209님께서 Nov 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I find this product to be a superior source of healthy oils. I was never able to take regular fish oils due to tasting them later. The Krill oil digests with no problems or aftertaste. My muscle pain has decreased and feel the Krill oil is adding overall benefit to my healthy supplement regimen. An added benefit is that I can get 4 bottles here for the price of 2 from my local health food store! I am very pleased with this product and iHerb. Thank you!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

best

Reviewer2270444님께서 Oct 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

good quality, best prices.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Customer

Reviewer2402656님께서 Jan 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use because I thought it would be better than fish oil. Krill is bottom of food chain and therefore not likely to have mercury. Also it has astaxanthin which I discovered on my vacation this summer prevents sunburn.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great Krill Source, without the markup

Reviewer2637611님께서 Dec 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great Krill Source, without the markup

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Recommended!

Reviewer1543277님께서 Dec 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product I have been taking for around a year now. The pill is easily swallowed and doesn't cause any stomach upset.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Review of NKO Krill oil

Reviewer2599551님께서 Oct 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a wonderful product that does not leave a fishy taste and has helped tremendously with my joint pain and cholesterol levels. I highly recommend it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Excellent

Reviewer1243941님께서 Sep 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken this & Olympian brand Krill Oil. The Krill oil itself comes from the same company in Canada (Neptune) but who cares, buy from the manufacturers you like. For me, I "perceive" a difference in eye health; sounds strange, but that's what it seems like. I wear glasses and was on the verge of 'upping' the prescription on it, but now I don't think there will be a need for that.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 21-30 중 전체 48 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »