KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Source Naturals, NKO (Neptune Krill Oil), 500 mg, 30 Softgels (Discontinued Item)

₩15,087
정렬

상품 11-15 중 전체 48 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Excellent product

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1175683님께서 Jul 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very best price and quick delivery. Had no problem with digestion, side effects or swallowing. I will continue to order from iherb and recommend it to others. I have problem in my back and taking Krill Oil has greatly reduced the pain and swelling in my back much more than the standard fish oil softgels.

High quality Krill oil

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2427621님께서 Oct 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My daughter and I take this product all the time and look better for it. I decided to give a bottle to a friend who was having slight eczema on her hands and fingers, and within 2 weeks it has started clearing up. Simple thing, fish/krill oil, but for many people with skin problems it's like magic.

I always buy NKO

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1516584님께서 Sep 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great value and a really great supplement. The best Omega-3, in my opinion. They smell fishy in the bottle, but there's no belching or fishy flavor once you take them.

This NKO is great

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2141254님께서 Mar 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It gives me energy and really helps with my eczema.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

A supplement that beats fish oil

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Serendipty님께서 Apr 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking Nature Made Fish Oil for the past3 months because I wanted to increase my HDL and supposedly fish oil helps with your mood. I noticed a difference in my mood, but not something very impressive, so I did some research them to get my cholesterol under control and found that Krill oil is oil from a tiny, shrimp-like animal. Baleen whales, mantas, and whale sharks eat primarily krill. In Norwegian, the word "krill" means "whale food." One Canadian study showed taking 1000mg a day for a month helped lower triglycerides by over 50%. But the catch was, it was NKO not just any krill oil. So, I purchased Source Naturals NKO and I'm very pleased. No fishy burps and my mood has improved. P.S. The only downsides of this Krill Oil are the smell -I will say that when I first opened the bottle, the smell about knocked me out:) and it is a little more pricey than fish oil, but, as with all things, you get what you pay for.

상품 11-15 중 전체 48 상품