KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Dava para ser melhor!

5483186271661421948님께서 Apr 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Não batendo a descarga de ansiedade e suor nas mãos ...funciona de forma Boa! Mas qdo vem com ansiedade e suor....a bengala não fica tinindo!!! E não sei se Por causa dá yoimbina mas aumenta a sensibilidade da glande! E ai a transa não são beleza!! Testar outras marcas e podendo voltar aqui venho fazer comparativo!

(Y)

AkramBashir님께서 Jul 31, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

the best :D

Strong and Effective

Reviewer1589393님께서 Jun 15, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Im a 30 year old male (~145lbs) and found that even one pill of this is effective.... almost too effective. It can be quite intense. Sometimes my heart races and I feel edgy, but my libido is through the roof! It makes me more sensitive, bigger and able to restart sooner. Now I typically use only half a a pill when needed because it really works. My friends agree!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

There are much better products out there.

Supplementsdiy님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is quite a comprehensive blend of herbs. This is best if you want an all-in one product. Since the decline of libido can be caused by other different factors, taking the right herb can be difficult. This product helps to cover most (if not all) pos sibilities to ensure that you get your libido back. Personally, it works really work and actually makes me hard all the way. Yoihimbe is a very strong stimulant. However, it tends to increase blood pres sure, increase heartbeat rates, can make me light headed (at higher dosages) and increased body temperature (your partner will probably notice too). This is not for the most with heart problems. It is important not to take it near sleeping time as well as you will not be able to sleep. I would strongly recommend that you start with only 1 tablet to test your reaction to yoihime before trying higher dosage. For me, I would stick to 2. Any more, the side effects get uncomfortable. Taking it at low dosages might help to build the tolerance to yoihime’s side effects. However, this will also means that you will need more prior to action in order to achieve similar results. It would be nice if the formula comes without the synthetic vitamins and minerals which is not well absorbed and can be toxic if overdosed. The tablets are probably vegan (unsure myself), large (horse size pill) and can be difficult for some people to swallow. It smells bad too. The tablets also contain sorbitol which is linked to some bowel and other problems. It definitely works imo but I prefer not taking the extra ingredients as mentioned above. Check out my page for more reviews!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Nothing!

nikol4ik님께서 Oct 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Absolutely not working even in high dosages.This product may be more suitable for old men.I am young in my 30's and it's not working.Don't buy!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Me pone muy nervioso e irritable, exceso de sudoración y calor.

Reviewer3104761님께서 Oct 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Compré dos botes de este producto y lamentablemente voy a tener que tirarlos o probar a tomar sólo media tableta al día y ello porque aún tomando sólo una tableta al día me provoca mucho nerviosismo a la hora más o menos de haberlo tomado, así como mucha sudoración y aumento de la temperatura corporal, es una sensación muy desagradable. Estos efectos deben ser debidos casí en exclusiva al Yohimbe que contiene pues he leído que suele producir estos efectos en algunas personas, quizás a otras personas no les ocurra.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

better than i ever felt not forever though.

Reviewer1988592님께서 Aug 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

never ever felt this way super energized this is a good product to take instead of just the 500mg yohimbe by itself which may give too much energy or not tackle all areas. also helps lose weight. never felt this way before super energized. it does other things not mentioned as well blood circulation in the brain better think more clearer. however not to take forever yohimbe has side effects such as sensitive skin which causes skin rashes or spots discontinue use if that happens and start again or take the minimum dose that doesn't cause sensitive skin which I think would be half the recommended dose.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Ok

Reviewer2578418님께서 Apr 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product is ok!

Source Naturals, Male Response, 90 Tablets

Reviewer2813514님께서 Sep 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

helps me stay a ready and fit male; I am 60 and my doctor is amazed how good my blood work is and my prostrate is normal.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

very good stuff

Reviewer1092059님께서 Jun 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good over all energy enhancement plus male responce. be careful on quanity taken, 2-3 works well for me taken one at a time with meal. Age 56. Thanks Joe G.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품