KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

This product only contains Methylcobalamin, not Adenosylcobalamin! Not happy!

5302925651629501203님께서 Nov 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I contacted Source Naturals to find out how much of this product is Adenosylcobalamin and was told that the product only contains Methylcobalamin! Not happy!! I am trying to recover from 25 years of migraines and have a double copy of the mthfr gene. It is hard enough to figure this out when you know what is in a product! I do not appreciate the deception in labeling by Source Naturals. If you buy any product from this company, first check that it is correctly labelled.

Coenzymated B12

Krisinsight님께서 Sep 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I could have methylation issues according to 23andMe and even methylcobalamin is not a good choice for me, so adenylcobalamin or dibecozide (both are cobamamide)work quite well. I also recently found out I was sensitive to cherry and strawberry, so when I saw that this was flavored with natural raspberry and peach flavors I was sold. The buyer should know the tablets do contain magnesium stearate.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

High-dosed B12

5431827020901947634님께서 Aug 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Part of my B12 boost regimen. Combined with M-B12 literally makes me feel warm and glowy. Don't take it before going to bed, as you will feel (too) warm in bed. I take them in the morning with folate. With P-5-P.

2% active b12?

Reviewer2923672님께서 Jul 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Got this for mum who is b12d. She gets dizzy with methyl by solgar but it does her some good after a day, and the dizziness does wear off, this did absolutely nothing and took ages to dissolve. Friend said this form isn't recommended alone or for someone trying to correct a deficiency. Apparently methylcobalamin accounts for 96% of active b12. Wish I had known this. iHerb were great as usual though. Reasonable price and fast shipping.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Excellent Product - 5 STARS !!!

5598646612421169681님께서 Jun 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Imperative form of B-12 that MANY people with MTHFR forget to take.. Has Helped my Quality of LIfe IMMENSELY...... Will Definitely Keep ordering HERE ♥

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

active b's

saynotorxdrugs님께서 Apr 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was told that in order to help true healing of the CNS etc. with b vitamins that dibencozide along with methyl b12 is necessary. I was told that all active forms must be used to achieve success with long term healing of the nervous system. I am currently using all the active forms of vitamin b. The methylcobalamin is another important active form of vitamin b12.

Adenyosylcobalamin

Reviewer1908266님께서 Jun 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This version doesn't have folic acid in it, which helps when you're focussing on raising folate, methyl-B12, and ad-12. The flavor is strong and aromatic, but it's okay.

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Pleasant to let dissolve and relatively small

RedYetiDave님께서 Feb 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take sub-lingual tabs under my cheek against my gums. They are far less intrusive than under my tongue and I can forget about them and let them dissolve into my blood stream (which is far, far more efficient than swallowing them). These have a nice taste and are sweetened with a tiny amount of sorbitol and mannitol which are used in sugar free gum so won't rot your teeth (or upset your innards since it's such a tiny amount).

Juan from Spain

Reviewer1219909님께서 Jul 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product! Not possible to find in Spain! It has really helped my grandmother in recovery after an operation :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

caused serious fatigue

Reviewer1100371님께서 Jun 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken other forms of B12 and found them energizing, but this form wiped me out for several days.

상품 1-10 중 전체 26 상품