KO

iHerb 상품평

₩16,148

₩29,902

할인금액: ₩13,754 (46% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Fish Oil

Reviewer2228980님께서 Nov 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I keep looking for a good fish oil with a good EPA-DHA ratio, with no fishy burps. Guess what, this is great, no fishy burps whatsoever and a great EPA/DHA ratio. Wish they had larger bottles though.

omega 3

Reviewer1387111님께서 Apr 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is a nice product and i will highly recommend it for improving your HDL.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Pleasant taste and NO FISHY BURPS!!!

Reviewer2750418님께서 Jun 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is very high quality fish oil. I was a little worried about the taste (switching from pills to liquid), but it has a pleasant lemon flavor and I've had absolutely no fishy burps like I did with pills. It's also extremely easy to take (unlike the giant pills). It's the first thing I take every morning and I'm definitely not going back to pills.

Very good!

Scottishdave님께서 Sep 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The soy is NON GMO,got word back from the company. Great,pure fish oil.Great value,bigger bottles would be great!!

Yum

Reviewer1610160님께서 Dec 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good flavor

Like it!

CIPRIAN님께서 Aug 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes good seems fine!

This stuff is strong.

mozzer님께서 Apr 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Source Naturals Omega 3 oil is highly pure and potent. Fish oil has such a powerful impact on brain health and mental function. I personally use this only in the morning or early afternoon. If I take some with dinner, I am too mentally energized to go to bed. However, this may be a useful effect for students who need a healthy brain boost in the evening to help with studying. All I can suggest is use it at different times of the day with meals and see how you respond. Synergy with Acetyl L-Carnitine, R-ALA, Olive Leaf and C0-Q-10.

Taste Good. No Fishy Smell

5491257073068354775님께서 Jun 10, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taste good. Good alternative if you find swallowing capsules stuff.

Don't like it

OrganicGirl님께서 May 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The flavor is really good but I don't like so much oil to swallow. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Omega 3 fish oil

Reviewer2672348님께서 May 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the amount of omega 3 in this product, but would like a bigger bottle; and I am baffled as to why a fish oil has to contain soy; but it appears that soy has to be in almost everything now. I'll probably try a different one next time.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품