장바구니가 비어있습니다.
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

할인금액: ₩44,973 (46% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어

very good

Reviewer1453677님께서 Oct 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My father is a cancer patient. His friend recommended AHCC. On the same day of the first 1 gram. He felt better and was able to entertain freinds the whole night not feeling tried.

ahcc for immune system

5731292692877335242님께서 Mar 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use more dietary supplements from mushrooms. For several months, I am treated for herpes simplex problems with systemic attacks, so I have to help strengthen the immune system and the enzyme system. The AHCC is involved in the containment of my illness, but I always have to use many other supplements that work in synergy available from iHerb, fortunately for me.

easy to digest

CIPRIAN님께서 Sep 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

it dissolves in mouth. i cant say that i saw great effects, i actually caught a nasty cold for a few days while on it. still, i believe is supports the body in a positive way, from what i heard.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not suitable to everyone ...

4749221216263002405님께서 Sep 26, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is very harsh product to my stomach that leads me having many negative side effects such as stomach bloating, burping, high heart rate and anxiety!!

Good product to try AHCC

Reviewer1588886님께서 Mar 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I wanted to try AHCC. I didn't see that much difference though, this product gave me a chance to try AHCC because AHCC is usually very expensive.

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품