KO

iHerb 상품평

₩20,392

₩25,491

할인금액: ₩5,098 (20% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Beta Glucan good for cancer & prevention

Reviewer2925093님께서 Apr 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Medicinal mushrooms are know for boosting good health. Maitake mushrooms have beta glucan. This has been studied to help in the apoptosis [death] of cancer cells. I take it every day. Better safe than sorry.

Solgar, Reishi Shiitake Maitake Mushroom Extract, 50 Veggie Caps

noneofyourfrigginbusiness님께서 Oct 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a high quality mushroom product. Solgar uses only 100% recyclable glass bottles that are non-porous, odorless and non-leaching. Not only are these vintage-looking brown bottles eco-friendly, they also protect against the heat, light and moisture.

Solgar, Reishi Shiitake Maitake Mushroom

Reviewer2233570님께서 Feb 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product gradually recreates the body functions, level of activities and general well-being. It was taken by a person with multiple sclerosis 1 capsule a day.

Highly recommanded !

Reviewer2485370님께서 Dec 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really effective product for low immune systems, when you often catch colds and viruses, or have allergies.

Good Quality Product

Reviewer1258681님께서 Nov 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like that there are no added ingredients to the Solgar Mushroom caps. I am getting a pure high quality product.

I was very pleased

Reviewer3268184님께서 Jan 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was very pleased

Great supplement

Reviewer2588956님께서 Mar 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great value for money. I feel it's better than just Reishi extract.

love it!

Galina님께서 Oct 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It took about 1.5 month to arrive , but I think the order is worth waiting for.Unbeatable prices andan extensive choice.Will buy from this site again and again.

excellent product.

Reviewer2962886님께서 Nov 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product.

good for immunity

marianF님께서 May 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Pros: first, it's very effective as an immunity booster, especially taken daily (one cap.) for prevention purposes.If I feel I'm coming down with sth, I take two caps before bed time and next day I'm good to go.Secondly, contains three of the best mushroom species (reishi/shiitakie/maitake) and the label clearly states the exact amounts of each.Cons: there's soy in it and some fillers.All in all a good product, reasonably priced.

상품 1-10 중 전체 19 상품