KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩20,201

₩25,251

할인금액: ₩5,050 (20% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
(3)
3 별점
(1)
2 별점
(1)
1 별점
(2)
평가 | 영어
정렬

Solgar gaba

5095463777286283297님께서 Apr 08, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product, works well.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

GABA calming affect for my Chronic MIgraines with visual and sensory aura !!

5089671050960157615님께서 Feb 13, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

AMINO ACID therapy for me includes this along with SOLGAR bottles of L-Tyrosine, 5HTP, DLPA. In total four bottles from SOLGAR for my AMINO ACID therapy for CHRONIC MIGRAINES with visual and sensory aura. hey work on my brain. Really liking the relaxed feeling I feel on these. Highly Recommended. Five stars. If this review helped you please press like below. :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

quality

4735386741049324310님께서 Oct 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

quality very good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Really works

Reviewer1943962님께서 May 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I taken this product when I am unable to sleep and it works all the time.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

will continue taking it

nirinki님께서 Sep 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take multiple amino acid to get my HGH back to normal after the pregnancy and yet it is hard to say on the effect of each of it. I trust solgar and will continue taking it

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Gaba 500mg Solgar

Reviewer2899194님께서 Dec 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product *******

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Works fast to trigger HGH release

PurplePegasus님께서 Dec 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this very product in the 80's when I used to work out and it helped speed up the body sculpting. Over 20 years later this is now helping me lose weight after steroids catabolized most of my body muscle and left me with unsightly, exercise and diet-resistant subcutaneous body fat. I have a pituitary brain tumor and I was afraid to take this. I started with 1/2 a capsule and it works fast. I built up to 1 cap before bed. My body is becoming lean and toned again without exercise whatsoever, (other than muscle memory from over 20 years ago) and my skin looks amazing when I wake up: the fine lines appear to be reversing themselves & disappearing. Please note: this promotes sleep and must be taken before bed. Solgar is the only brand of GABA that has ever worked for me, and it works fast.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

12 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

great

Reviewer2205191님께서 Jun 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

great

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good GABA

Reviewer2467778님께서 May 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This GABA has been good to me ever since I first purchased it. There is some talk of powdered supplementary GABA that does not pass through the blood-brain barrier, but for what it's worth, I like what it does.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Solgar Gaba works for me.

Reviewer2478165님께서 Feb 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this product. He helps me relax. The dose is good.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »