KO

iHerb 상품평

₩19,927

₩24,909

할인금액: ₩4,982 (20% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

will continue taking it

nirinki님께서 9 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take multiple amino acid to get my HGH back to normal after the pregnancy and yet it is hard to say on the effect of each of it. I trust solgar and will continue taking it

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

GABA calming affect for my Chronic MIgraines with visual and sensory aura !!

5089671050960157615님께서 2 13, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

AMINO ACID therapy for me includes this along with SOLGAR bottles of L-Tyrosine, 5HTP, DLPA. In total four bottles from SOLGAR for my AMINO ACID therapy for CHRONIC MIGRAINES with visual and sensory aura. hey work on my brain. Really liking the relaxed feeling I feel on these. Highly Recommended. Five stars. If this review helped you please press like below. :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Works fast to trigger HGH release

PurplePegasus님께서 12 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this very product in the 80's when I used to work out and it helped speed up the body sculpting. Over 20 years later this is now helping me lose weight after steroids catabolized most of my body muscle and left me with unsightly, exercise and diet-resistant subcutaneous body fat. I have a pituitary brain tumor and I was afraid to take this. I started with 1/2 a capsule and it works fast. I built up to 1 cap before bed. My body is becoming lean and toned again without exercise whatsoever, (other than muscle memory from over 20 years ago) and my skin looks amazing when I wake up: the fine lines appear to be reversing themselves & disappearing. Please note: this promotes sleep and must be taken before bed. Solgar is the only brand of GABA that has ever worked for me, and it works fast.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Solgar Gaba works for me.

Reviewer2478165님께서 2 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this product. He helps me relax. The dose is good.

Gaba 500mg Solgar

Reviewer2899194님께서 12 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product *******

great

Reviewer2205191님께서 6 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

great

Really works

Reviewer1943962님께서 5 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I taken this product when I am unable to sleep and it works all the time.

quality

4735386741049324310님께서 10 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

quality very good

Good GABA

Reviewer2467778님께서 5 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This GABA has been good to me ever since I first purchased it. There is some talk of powdered supplementary GABA that does not pass through the blood-brain barrier, but for what it's worth, I like what it does.

Solgar GABA 500 mg

Reviewer2336501님께서 11 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product, delivery quickly