KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Sinus Buster Works

Reviewer1321724님께서 Feb 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Sinus Buster is a big surprise at first but after a few doses it is pleasing. It seems to help my ears as well as my sinus problems..

sinus spray

Reviewer2932804님께서 Aug 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

powerfull not real sure about the burning sensation ,has put me off using it regularly.

Sinus Buster Review

Reviewer1684111님께서 Dec 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

After years of using a combination of Beconase, Vicks and other chemist brand nasal sprays several times a day it only took one spray in each nostril of Sinus Buster to break the cycle. In the month of having the product I have had to use it only twice. Denis Western Australia

Sinus Buster Headache Relief

Reviewer2944829님께서 Dec 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for several years. Brilliant for headache sufferers. You never need to use prescription painkillers again. I always have two on the go, one in my handbag and one in the bathroom cabinet. Your prices are excellent as well.

stings! but works

Reviewer1892947님께서 Jan 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this only to get the anti cancer benefits of capsicum. This spray will def work to open up your passages though.

Life saver

Reviewer3040869님께서 Jan 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This nasal spray is fantastic. It has been difficult to find a natural product that helps with sinus inflammation. It takes a little time to get accustomed to the intensity of this product...not painful....just intense. The results are worth it!

Sinus

Reviewer1066418님께서 Dec 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works good for headaches.

Chronic sinusitis

Reviewer2319351님께서 Mar 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Unfortunately this product did not unblock my nose. It tends to cause it to stuff up more sometimes. I love the idea of it but it's a no-go for me.

Oh, ouch!

Reviewer1107245님께서 Apr 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried other herbal sinus sprays before and decided to give this a go. Oh my! it really stung. It even caused my nose to dry out and bleed. Maybe this product is made for tougher noses than mine. I'm throwing out what I have left and won't be trying this product again.

Sinus Buster is great!

Reviewer2587803님께서 Nov 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Sinus Buster is great! I can't get through a winter without it!

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품