KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Helps congestion a bit

4775891860266113465님께서 Sep 07, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps but not perfectly. But will order it again.

Great

5278070193251211841님께서 Apr 26, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

So far prevented clog nose and headaches.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

moisture relief for the sinuses

Reviewer2344847님께서 Jul 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Similason has the most soothing sprays I've ever used for my sinuses. In addition to this spray, I flush 2x per day with saline water to keep the sinuses cleaned. I live in a polluted dry city, so flushing and this spray are really good treatments. Highly recommended!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Doesn't seem to work on my kids

Reviewer2023772님께서 Mar 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product doesn't seem to work on my kids at all.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

First impressions - not so great.

ShelleyP님께서 Nov 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have only used this product for a couple of days, with hopes of finding a good natural spray for my chronic sinus congestion. So far it's been fairly useless in dealing with congestion after regular use. I still have to resort to OTC sprays to get any real relief, but obviously those are less than desirable. Will report back if it starts to work any better after using it longer. It's also pricey enough for a small bottle.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This is another garbage product!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer2524196님께서 Jul 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

While this product doesn't burn or sting when sprayed into the nostrils, it doesn't work either. It doesn't open the sinus passages at all. I will notl purchase this product again. Gave it one star only because the system forced me to do so.

Very good product

Reviewer2721900님께서 Dec 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have ordered this several times now. Very happy with it. I have tried every OTC product available. Was using the sprays more and more because of the rebound effect. Worried about the effect of the sprays on me. This product has been really great. Only have to use it a few times a day instead of hourly, and am glad it's natural. Also love the delivery time.....Thanks.....

Works really well

Reviewer1333587님께서 Nov 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the measured spray of this nasal spray, it really is a mist. No sting and it opens up the sinuses. This one is a keeper.

similasan sinus relief

Reviewer3336746님께서 Oct 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

works great

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Not sure, but I like homeopathy

Reviewer1948159님께서 Oct 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I stopped eating sugar, dairy and wheat so I haven't had a sinus headache since ordering this.

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품