KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩17,440

₩26,813

할인금액: ₩9,373 (35% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
(8)
3 별점
(2)
2 별점
(5)
1 별점
(1)
평가 | 영어
정렬

doubtful content

5704902606596095453님께서 May 07, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

It contains transfat (hydrogenated vegetable oil). I'm simply afraid to put it on my skin.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Ni fu, ni fa...

martaekos님께서 Jan 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

No sabría qué opinar sobre este producto, mal no me ha ido, pero tampoco he notado nada extraordinario. Y su textura no hace nada agradable la aplicación... ¡Así que no creo que repita!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5*

4743233677805559486님께서 Sep 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good lotion! I noticed that my feet hurt less.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Yo no he notado nada

4835169751968788675님께서 Jul 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

No he notado nada y he sido constante pero no he visto ni que me mejore la circulación, me da pena que no me funcione pues era un producto que le puse mucha ilusión.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

5132418552055730540님께서 Jul 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I noticed that my feet hurt less.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Pssst

Reviewer3099779님께서 Sep 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

No me acaba de convencer ni la textura ni el olor. No se si tiene efectos sobre la apariencia de las venitas, no lo uso de manera frecuente porque no me acaba de gustar. No volveré a comprarlo.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

working

Reviewer1543376님께서 Mar 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

you can't feel it working but after a few days I think a saw the difference, will use more for my tired legs

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

i like it

Reviewer3289806님께서 Feb 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

i like this lotion and i use it every day, and i wonder that in the future i can see the result

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Veins Yuck

Reviewer1094801님께서 Jan 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have only been using this for a short while, but my legs are not aching and the veins appear to be less knotted

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

great cream!

Taniana님께서 Mar 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Following the reviews of a person who tried it on a bulging vein in her hands, i ordered this and tried it. To my astonishment it did work on the same day! i have some veins that bulge on my hands from over exercising in the past and because i am too skinny, and this really made them dissappear during the day! Also tried it on the feet & worked as well. Smell is neutral.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »