KO

₩17,705

₩27,220

할인금액: ₩9,515 (35% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Nice lotion

Reviewer2862676님께서 Apr 08, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've use most of an 8oz bottle of this lotion along with an herbal capsule to try to diminish a few small varicose veins and some spider veins. There has been absolutely no improvement at all. The only positive thing I can say is that the veins aren't worse.

great cream!

Taniana님께서 Mar 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Following the reviews of a person who tried it on a bulging vein in her hands, i ordered this and tried it. To my astonishment it did work on the same day! i have some veins that bulge on my hands from over exercising in the past and because i am too skinny, and this really made them dissappear during the day! Also tried it on the feet & worked as well. Smell is neutral.

Veins Yuck

Reviewer1094801님께서 Jan 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have only been using this for a short while, but my legs are not aching and the veins appear to be less knotted

i like it

Reviewer3289806님께서 Feb 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

i like this lotion and i use it every day, and i wonder that in the future i can see the result

working

Reviewer1543376님께서 Mar 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

you can't feel it working but after a few days I think a saw the difference, will use more for my tired legs

Great lotion!

Reviewer1677856님께서 Jul 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It worked pretty quickly. I saw my veins fading after a week, and after three weeks they are almost gone. This lotion works on spider veins and varicose veins, is light and fresh, and has a pleasant scent. A little goes a long way too.

Yo no he notado nada

4835169751968788675님께서 Jul 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

No he notado nada y he sido constante pero no he visto ni que me mejore la circulación, me da pena que no me funcione pues era un producto que le puse mucha ilusión.

Pssst

Reviewer3099779님께서 Sep 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

No me acaba de convencer ni la textura ni el olor. No se si tiene efectos sobre la apariencia de las venitas, no lo uso de manera frecuente porque no me acaba de gustar. No volveré a comprarlo.

Ni fu, ni fa...

martaekos님께서 Jan 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

No sabría qué opinar sobre este producto, mal no me ha ido, pero tampoco he notado nada extraordinario. Y su textura no hace nada agradable la aplicación... ¡Así que no creo que repita!

No difference

Reviewer1911147님께서 Nov 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Haven't noticed a difference and have been using it nightly for about 2 weeks.

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품