KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Nice lotion

Reviewer2862676님께서 Apr 08, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've use most of an 8oz bottle of this lotion along with an herbal capsule to try to diminish a few small varicose veins and some spider veins. There has been absolutely no improvement at all. The only positive thing I can say is that the veins aren't worse.

great cream!

Taniana님께서 Mar 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Following the reviews of a person who tried it on a bulging vein in her hands, i ordered this and tried it. To my astonishment it did work on the same day! i have some veins that bulge on my hands from over exercising in the past and because i am too skinny, and this really made them dissappear during the day! Also tried it on the feet & worked as well. Smell is neutral.

Veins Yuck

Reviewer1094801님께서 Jan 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have only been using this for a short while, but my legs are not aching and the veins appear to be less knotted

i like it

Reviewer3289806님께서 Feb 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

i like this lotion and i use it every day, and i wonder that in the future i can see the result

working

Reviewer1543376님께서 Mar 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

you can't feel it working but after a few days I think a saw the difference, will use more for my tired legs

Great lotion!

Reviewer1677856님께서 Jul 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It worked pretty quickly. I saw my veins fading after a week, and after three weeks they are almost gone. This lotion works on spider veins and varicose veins, is light and fresh, and has a pleasant scent. A little goes a long way too.

Ni fu, ni fa...

martaekos님께서 Jan 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

No sabría qué opinar sobre este producto, mal no me ha ido, pero tampoco he notado nada extraordinario. Y su textura no hace nada agradable la aplicación... ¡Así que no creo que repita!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4743233677805559486님께서 Sep 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good lotion! I noticed that my feet hurt less.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

5132418552055730540님께서 Jul 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I noticed that my feet hurt less.

Yo no he notado nada

4835169751968788675님께서 Jul 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

No he notado nada y he sido constante pero no he visto ni que me mejore la circulación, me da pena que no me funcione pues era un producto que le puse mucha ilusión.

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품