KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

RENEW LIFE FITSMART BARS CHOCOLATE CHUNCK

Reviewer1668489님께서 Jun 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

NOT VERY SWEET, BUT I LIKE THEM

Renew Life Chocolate Chunk Bar

Reviewer1570911님께서 Jan 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Absolutely the most delicious diet/protein bar I have ever tried. Definitely worth the money and I'm loosing weight!!!

very good

Reviewer2404997님께서 Mar 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is my daily snack, love it, great taste

Satisfies my sweet tooth

Reviewer1647576님께서 Dec 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

These bars are very tasty and filling. I use them as a quick snack on-the-go or a few bits after a meal in place of a dessert. I love the fact that they are gluten-free!

Nice flavor

Reviewer2966228님께서 Apr 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this and the flavor is chocolate-y!

Delicious is right

Reviewer3133050님께서 Jun 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My daughter is in college and has been eating these for years. She often needs something quick when running from class to class or for long trips. Most nutrition bars are very unhealthy but these are not only very healthy, they taste great.

Best Ever

Reviewer1883854님께서 Nov 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the only wheat/egg free bar I can find with as much fiber as these bars have, plus I really like them. Since breakfast is a hard meal for me to eat out (wheat and egg allergies) I usually take several with me when I travel. I don't care nearly as much for the non chocolate variety though.

Good Bar

Reviewer2890522님께서 Jan 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes wholesome and good. A body knows. But you might have to convince your taste buds after eating all the 'other' fiber bars out there. I'll buy these again.

Good tasting

Reviewer2898463님께서 Aug 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taste is good and it is raw

Been using this regularly

Reviewer2581552님께서 Jun 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product regularly, and at least I know I am working towards getting my daily fiber intake per day with this product. Takes decent, alot better than most.

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품