KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

lymph system

Unseenhawk님께서 Mar 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I combined red root + cleavers for lymph cleanse also for 3 swollen nodes and the results seems very promising, trust nature and have faith, also consider combining this mixture with Proteolytic Enzymes and before all that please consult someone you know for dosage and other questions you may have after all all of these herbs are safe to use .. great product/company and price as usual.أستخدم هذه العشبة مع الكلوفرز لتنظيف الجهاز الليمفاوي و كذلك لمشاكل التضخم في الغدد الليمفاوية العشبة الأخرى موجودة في البروفايل

Eclectic Institute Red Root

4815253391838115503님께서 Nov 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product, very positive results for healing a stubborn bruise after only a few doses.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Trinity님께서 Apr 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

One of the things Redroot is good for is lymphatic stagnation, and that is why I bought it. It's recommendable to go online and to find more information about it, because in some cases it has to be used with caution, for example if you are using blood thinners, but not only... Also, get ready to pee a lot, so you'll need to drink a lot of water, or tea in my case, as it will really dry your skin. Water is good for the body anyways, so... go for it. I take it usually first thing in the morning and some time in the afternoon as well. Sometimes I mix it with Cleavers.

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Working great for my lymphedema

Reviewer1456925님께서 Nov 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have lymphedema in my left arm. This is improving it nicely. Much, much less pain, no more feeling of fullness or heaviness and my arm and finger swelling are going down. I only use 10 - 15 drops in a cup of warm water once per day. It took only a few days to start noticing an improvement.

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Recommended - stopped lymph node pain

Reviewer1083963님께서 Nov 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

A year ago I used this product together w/ echinacea tincture for about a week and haven't had breast or lymph node pain since.

Powerful Red Root

4622364401667912638님께서 Sep 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The Red Root tincture is very powerful. I noticed a difference almost immediately and this is such a relief. A little bit seems to go a long way. I am fighting Lyme. I feel as if I am herxing. I highly recommend this product. I am also taking the Christopher's Blood Stream formula capsules with it and Teasel Root tincture. I will be a returning customer.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Electric Institute, Red Root.

Reviewer1915520님께서 May 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Two ounce bottles make for more efficient purchases and multiple bottles even better. The product is harsh to the taste (alcohol) and deep red in color as one would expect from the name. (There are no color additives.) An apparently authentic product at a very reasonable price.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reducing Spleen Inflammation

Reviewer3270631님께서 Nov 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got this for my father who has cronic leukemia, his spleen has grown to approx 25cm and is extrememly painful for him. He had a hard time eating, breathing, and just a very poor quality of life due to his spleen pain. Since taking this for a week or so now he notices his spleen is smaller and he is eating more and almost no pain due to reduction of inflammation. He hasn't had a blood test yet, but this should also increase his pallette and red blood cell count. This did what 7 rounds of chemo could not, reduce his spleen size. (chemo definietly reduces his white blood count though)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Red Root Could Help

Reviewer1548715님께서 Jul 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Please research thoroughly before using.

Helps Spleen

Reviewer1113743님께서 Mar 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have Chronic Lyme Disease and this has really helped my Lymph system, specifically my spleen. I have been using it for around four months now and have had a reduction of the pain in the area of my Spleen (left side under lower ribs).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 21 상품