KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Good

Reviewer2862546님께서 Jul 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

To be honest I have only taken this in the evening while watching TV when I feel the need to snack. Even though I take this after the desire to eat hits me. It still works. It calms my desire to eat down.

Fast shipping

4757579772742700285님께서 Jun 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product fast shipping.

No Change,

Reviewer1334332님께서 Jun 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got caught up in the hype, bought 3 bottles and found no change in my appetite, I found that I was hungrier. tried it in the am, and the pm. I am diabetic and I found this product useless, even though I have taken it religiously as directed.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Helping Mood

Reviewer2544820님께서 Apr 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product seems to be helping slightly with my depression. So far it seems my appetite has increased on these as they seem to increase my stomach acid. I have only been taking these for 3 days, so hoping the upset stomach issue will subside.

Ummm

Reviewer2452131님께서 Apr 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

For some reason I have experienced irritability and anxiety while taking this product. It is supposed to curve appetite and produce a good feeling of well being. After two weeks I decided not to take this product. I might try again at a later date. I guess I am in that 1% category of having adverse reactions to it. It comes highly recommended by Dr. Oz. Try at your own risk. Just keep in mind, just because a product is made from all natural products does not necessarily mean that it's a perfect fit for you and will produce no side effects. I am however consuming 3 tsp of sunflower seeds daily. These do help curve my appetite taken before meals and supposedly burn fat cells. Good luck!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Nothing

Reviewer1102614님께서 Apr 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ordered this with great hope after seeing Dr. Oz proclaim it as a miraculous appetite suppressant. It has no effect and does not suppress anything

Saffron or fake

Reviewer1449836님께서 Apr 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I try this product saffron, my sister and I the product did not do what was shown on a show the product was a waste of time and money

awsome

Reviewer2213060님께서 Apr 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

since starting this product i have quit drinking soda and have lost about 5 pounds. In just a little over a week. I can't swer to it but i ave also quit smoking i dont even have cravings for a ciggerett. just throwing that in there on the off chance it is what helped. but as for now i am very satisfied with this product. i just wish they werent sold out so i could get more.ugggggggggg

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Rebody Safslim Hunger Caps actually works!

Reviewer1676850님께서 Mar 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used the Rebody Safslim Hunger Caps for 2 weeks so far. After the fourth day I really noticed a difference in my appetite. I am usually always looking for something to eat or thinking about what I will eat later. After taking the caps (2 a day) I really don't think about food between meals or before going to bed. I really don't crave high fat or sugar foods near as much anymore. I am very impressed with these caps. I will continue to use. I just noticed that I am down 3 pounds since I started taking them too. It's a win for me so far.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 11-19 중 전체 19 상품