KO

₩31,154

₩36,720

할인금액: ₩5,565 (15% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Works, If

Reviewer2188886님께서 Jun 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Quick tip for those that find it doesn't work. Saffron sustains serotonin levels. If you're older, you're more likely to have serotonin deficiency. That is what causes emotional overeating and depression. Saffron raises and maintains your serotonin level when taken twice daily. If you have high serotonin levels, you'll likely find it act as a irritant. Excess serotonin is the cause of that. For those that have neurological sensitivities, it may spur on manic episodes. Something like St John's Wort does same. If you fall into latter "too much serotonin" camp, try Green Coffee Bean Extract, Raspberry Ketones, and African Mangos. They do not overload your serotogenic system and are alternative ways to effectively curb appetite.

Ummm

Reviewer2452131님께서 Apr 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

For some reason I have experienced irritability and anxiety while taking this product. It is supposed to curve appetite and produce a good feeling of well being. After two weeks I decided not to take this product. I might try again at a later date. I guess I am in that 1% category of having adverse reactions to it. It comes highly recommended by Dr. Oz. Try at your own risk. Just keep in mind, just because a product is made from all natural products does not necessarily mean that it's a perfect fit for you and will produce no side effects. I am however consuming 3 tsp of sunflower seeds daily. These do help curve my appetite taken before meals and supposedly burn fat cells. Good luck!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Rebody Safslim Hunger Caps actually works!

Reviewer1676850님께서 Mar 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used the Rebody Safslim Hunger Caps for 2 weeks so far. After the fourth day I really noticed a difference in my appetite. I am usually always looking for something to eat or thinking about what I will eat later. After taking the caps (2 a day) I really don't think about food between meals or before going to bed. I really don't crave high fat or sugar foods near as much anymore. I am very impressed with these caps. I will continue to use. I just noticed that I am down 3 pounds since I started taking them too. It's a win for me so far.

awsome

Reviewer2213060님께서 Apr 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

since starting this product i have quit drinking soda and have lost about 5 pounds. In just a little over a week. I can't swer to it but i ave also quit smoking i dont even have cravings for a ciggerett. just throwing that in there on the off chance it is what helped. but as for now i am very satisfied with this product. i just wish they werent sold out so i could get more.ugggggggggg

No Change,

Reviewer1334332님께서 Jun 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got caught up in the hype, bought 3 bottles and found no change in my appetite, I found that I was hungrier. tried it in the am, and the pm. I am diabetic and I found this product useless, even though I have taken it religiously as directed.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer2862546님께서 Jul 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

To be honest I have only taken this in the evening while watching TV when I feel the need to snack. Even though I take this after the desire to eat hits me. It still works. It calms my desire to eat down.

Nothing

Reviewer1102614님께서 Apr 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ordered this with great hope after seeing Dr. Oz proclaim it as a miraculous appetite suppressant. It has no effect and does not suppress anything

Saffron or fake

Reviewer1449836님께서 Apr 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I try this product saffron, my sister and I the product did not do what was shown on a show the product was a waste of time and money

Fast shipping

4757579772742700285님께서 Jun 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product fast shipping.

Saudi Arabia - Abdurahman Abdullah

5309283177494466524님께서 Dec 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thank you very much liked Good Excellent