KO

iHerb 상품평

₩31,811

₩37,494

할인금액: ₩5,683 (15% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Works, If

Reviewer2188886님께서 Jun 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Quick tip for those that find it doesn't work. Saffron sustains serotonin levels. If you're older, you're more likely to have serotonin deficiency. That is what causes emotional overeating and depression. Saffron raises and maintains your serotonin level when taken twice daily. If you have high serotonin levels, you'll likely find it act as a irritant. Excess serotonin is the cause of that. For those that have neurological sensitivities, it may spur on manic episodes. Something like St John's Wort does same. If you fall into latter "too much serotonin" camp, try Green Coffee Bean Extract, Raspberry Ketones, and African Mangos. They do not overload your serotogenic system and are alternative ways to effectively curb appetite.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Rebody Safslim Hunger Caps actually works!

Reviewer1676850님께서 Mar 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used the Rebody Safslim Hunger Caps for 2 weeks so far. After the fourth day I really noticed a difference in my appetite. I am usually always looking for something to eat or thinking about what I will eat later. After taking the caps (2 a day) I really don't think about food between meals or before going to bed. I really don't crave high fat or sugar foods near as much anymore. I am very impressed with these caps. I will continue to use. I just noticed that I am down 3 pounds since I started taking them too. It's a win for me so far.

awsome

Reviewer2213060님께서 Apr 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

since starting this product i have quit drinking soda and have lost about 5 pounds. In just a little over a week. I can't swer to it but i ave also quit smoking i dont even have cravings for a ciggerett. just throwing that in there on the off chance it is what helped. but as for now i am very satisfied with this product. i just wish they werent sold out so i could get more.ugggggggggg

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer2862546님께서 Jul 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

To be honest I have only taken this in the evening while watching TV when I feel the need to snack. Even though I take this after the desire to eat hits me. It still works. It calms my desire to eat down.

curb my appetite

5087170328310174898님께서 Jul 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took Dr.Oz's guest recommendation on the saffron extract.This stuff works.I have to make myself eat.

It Works for Me!

5454755957509246651님께서 Dec 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought the product to help with tremendous mood swings and carb. cravings caused by PMS and some hope to lose weight. Every month my efforts to lose weight was sabotaged by PMS. The best results are reached over time as the bottle says. After the first week, I noticed appetite changes; feeling fuller fast. By the 3rd week, I wasn't: eating between meals like before, eating a lot of carbs, and emotionally eating. After 5 weeks, my PMS symptons are mild. My mood is a lot happier and steadier. I still have minimal cravings, but I am not out of control. I eat when I feel hungry and stop when satisfied. I have lost inches and weight due to combining exercising, good eating habits and this product. I couldn't have done it without Re-Body Hunger Caps. I'm buying some more today!

Fast shipping

4757579772742700285님께서 Jun 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product fast shipping.

Saudi Arabia - Abdurahman Abdullah

5309283177494466524님께서 Dec 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thank you very much liked Good Excellent