KO

iHerb 상품평

₩3,865

₩5,157

할인금액: ₩1,292 (25% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Good Soap.

Reviewer2073136님께서 Oct 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This soap creates good lather. It rinses cleaner than any other soap I've used. It has a nice, subtle lemony sent. I will continue to buy it.

Amazing

Reviewer1032823님께서 Apr 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best soap I've ever used. It lathers very well and has a light lemon scent. I'll be buying more.

soap bar

Reviewer3113198님께서 Mar 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice, sudsy, fresh.

Perfect soap from Rainbow Research

5045988151849143509님께서 Feb 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my current favourite soap. It's very creamy, fits in my hands easily. Lots of suds and rinses clean. I love the lemon-fresh scent. Just a perfect soap and very reasonably priced.

Love it.

Reviewer2028250님께서 Oct 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great item. I'll be buying more.

ok

Reviewer2674846님께서 May 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

ok. does not give grate moisture.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Been using it for years...

5288876260140736311님께서 Jun 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My local grocer stopped carrying this product. I've used it for a long time. It seems to be very effective and gentle. Great quality control, the consistency has never changed and it lasts longer than I thought it would. Great value.. I REALLY like this soap for my face and will buy lots more as I need it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Excellent soap, high quality ingredients

5561441422384008537님께서 Jun 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of our favorite soaps, it cleans very well, without being harsh, the smell is very delicate and refreshing, lemon-ish. We ordered more of these due to their excellent quality. The ingredients are also important for my family and this soap delivers.

Neither moisturing nor drying

vainpot님께서 Jan 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel "cleaned" after using it but didn't feel moisturising with it either.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품