KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

I feel the difference, & my blood test shows my B12 levels to be great.

Adrienne님께서 May 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel the difference in my energy level when I take this pill. And, as a vegan, getting enough B's (and particularly B12) is not easy. Last month I had a blood test that indicated my B12 levels were on the higher end of the normal range. So I know this stuff is legitimate. Fair price too. 5 stars!

Rainbow Light Energy B-Complex

Reviewer2419032님께서 Sep 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product

Our Number ONE Energy B-Complex

Reviewer1949115님께서 Sep 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Rainbow Light Energy B-Complex is our number ONE product and has been for several years. We can feel the energy level and take it three to four time a week. The family loves it and recommend it highly.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Unusable - causes gas!

Reviewer1892345님께서 Dec 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

We swear by Rainbow Light protein powder. Having tried many protein powders, we keep coming back to Rainbow Light. In other words, we believe in this brand. But the Energy B-Complex was undoable. Both my husband and I had such excessive gas we had to stop taking it. I thought I my insides were going to bust open, that's how much my belly was affected. Not a pleasant feeling. And there were definitely odor issues. We couldn't stand to be around ourselves! It's really too bad because the ingredients in this product are exceptional. Perhaps if Rainbow Light can figure out the offending ingredient and remove it, this would be an exceptional B product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good company

Reviewer2089428님께서 Sep 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Rainbow Light is a great company but these tablets are very large and hard to swallow. I don't recommend these to anyone who has a hard time swallowing pills.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great product

Reviewer1698542님께서 Jun 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Actually makes me feel more energetic all day.

Great energy complex

Reviewer2466588님께서 Mar 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

No stomach upset when taken on an empty stomach like other B complex vitamins I have taken. Great energy and mood lifter lasts all day.

Great product, great price

Reviewer1853120님께서 Jun 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used to purchase this product at a local store and found it on your website and was pleased to see I could save money.

Rainbow Light, Energy B-Complex

Reviewer1770833님께서 May 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tablets are a little big and hard to swallow.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Rainbow Light is the BEST

Reviewer1466597님께서 Nov 25, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

You just can't beat Rainbow Light, they're the best!! You can feel the difference.

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품