KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Effective

odereviews님께서 Dec 05, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Stress relief product that really works. Feeling much more calmer during stressful times. Easy to recommend.

Glad I found these!

5250129146369504341님께서 Apr 23, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been looking for something to ease my stress and tension, and this has helped a lot! I've been using this for about two weeks, and I take it on days when I need it, and I feel a difference. I noticed a difference the first time I took it! I felt more relaxed in just a couple hours or so. Maybe it is partly a placebo affect, but I'm not usually a person that is prone to placebos working on me, so I'm not sure. Usually for me, something either works or it doesn't!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

busy brain release

4945672219878736095님께서 Mar 18, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an effectual product. Thanks!

Aweeeeeesome

5493635501914070700님께서 May 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

One pill so many benefits... Better energy, clarity, stamina. Love these and quite small tab too. Spewing they not sublingual for the kids tho.

it works

Reviewer2101153님께서 Jul 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought it for someone. It really works

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

seems to help.....

Reviewer2823484님께서 Nov 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

after using rainbow light 3 way stress for 20 years this stuff is less dopey and less b-vit. it doesnt act as an "organic" trank as much as 3 way stress but does seem to even things out in tough times without that valerian slight haze. if i take more than 2 a day, it seems to be less effective. of course its different for all (i'm 63 yr old male) but worth trying the product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Brain Chiller!

Reviewer1298897님께서 Jul 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

While maybe not a true "chill pill", I found the ingredients to be appropriate to address stress when we are in "overdrive" unlike some products which are "overkill" in the B vitamins. I'm not certain as to their efficacy as I took them "as needed" and perhaps should have taken them on a daily basis throughout my period of ongoing high stress. I am certain, however, that a benefit can be had just based on the ingredients. Recommended.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품