KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Brain Chiller!

Reviewer1298897님께서 Jul 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

While maybe not a true "chill pill", I found the ingredients to be appropriate to address stress when we are in "overdrive" unlike some products which are "overkill" in the B vitamins. I'm not certain as to their efficacy as I took them "as needed" and perhaps should have taken them on a daily basis throughout my period of ongoing high stress. I am certain, however, that a benefit can be had just based on the ingredients. Recommended.

seems to help.....

Reviewer2823484님께서 Nov 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

after using rainbow light 3 way stress for 20 years this stuff is less dopey and less b-vit. it doesnt act as an "organic" trank as much as 3 way stress but does seem to even things out in tough times without that valerian slight haze. if i take more than 2 a day, it seems to be less effective. of course its different for all (i'm 63 yr old male) but worth trying the product.

it works

Reviewer2101153님께서 Jul 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought it for someone. It really works

Glad I found these!

5250129146369504341님께서 Apr 23, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been looking for something to ease my stress and tension, and this has helped a lot! I've been using this for about two weeks, and I take it on days when I need it, and I feel a difference. I noticed a difference the first time I took it! I felt more relaxed in just a couple hours or so. Maybe it is partly a placebo affect, but I'm not usually a person that is prone to placebos working on me, so I'm not sure. Usually for me, something either works or it doesn't!

Effective

odereviews님께서 Dec 05, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Stress relief product that really works. Feeling much more calmer during stressful times. Easy to recommend.

Aweeeeeesome

5493635501914070700님께서 May 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

One pill so many benefits... Better energy, clarity, stamina. Love these and quite small tab too. Spewing they not sublingual for the kids tho.

busy brain release

4945672219878736095님께서 Mar 18, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an effectual product. Thanks!

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품