KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

A probiotic for those who may have digestive issues

4627915508301751724님께서 Mar 10, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ever since I can remember, I've had issues with going to the bathroom. Frequent and irritating, I was tired and sore more days than not with going to the bathroom. Just two days on this and I noticed a difference. I am more regulated, and it helps me feel better. Honestly, this is the greatest live saver and I am so glad that I stumbled across this! I wholeheartedly recommend this product to anyone.

advanced enzyme optima

5752411075604883575님께서 Jun 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

3 in 1 products that I have been looking for. The price was very reasonable.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I like the fact that it doesn't need refrigeration

5236482061499471157님께서 Jun 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm pleased with the product because of blend and my body seems to agree with it.

It works

4677902882042607339님께서 May 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the fact it has both enzymes and probiotics. It really helps with my IBS.

seems to work fine

h-anna님께서 Apr 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

seems to work fine for me.

Great product!

NATURALINSPIRATIONSTATION님께서 Feb 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product for a couple of months now. My digestion is so much better as a result. I love that it also contains digestive herbs along with the digestive enzymes. My mother now also loves this product. She had bloating and feeling quite blah after Christmas lunch last year. I gave her one of these and after 20 minutes her tummy issues were eased. She's now also a convert!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Gentle and Effective

5442948671042623316님께서 Jan 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started off taking on pill in the morning before breakfast and now take two (always on an empty stomach). I find that these are gentle to my system and provide great digestive support. I will definitely be purchasing this brand again.

The Best!

Reviewer1843789님께서 Oct 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has been life-changing for me. Having genetic liver damage, gallstones and an under-functioning exocrine pancreas has meant digesting all food was painful, often resulting in fever. I take this with all meals, 2 if it contains a bread or fats, all symptoms have gone, I still eat a very simple mostly raw diet, but can now do so without discomfort. I've never had this result with any other enzyme complex, and it's cruelty-free!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

happy to have bought it!

halfromanian님께서 Sep 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried a few probiotcs, not with the best of results. Kindly note that this brings forth a good stable formula that does its job really well. I started taking it as a way to help my gut recover after a seriously bad food poisoning; it took me a couple of days but I dare say that within 1 week I could feel the results. Highly recommend it! This one has proved to be very good. I take it 2 times a day as follows: 2 tablets in the morning on empty stomach and 2 tablets before dinner. Drink plenty of water/juices.

Rainbow Light Advanced Enzyme Optima

4745534300938906170님께서 Feb 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product proved effective, in my case, for treating/curing Gastric Reflux and sour stomach. What a relief! Take routinely with meals as directed, it will make a difference.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 45 상품