KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Purity Products, The Purity Pack, Purity's Elite, Evidence-Based Daily Supplement Pack, 30 Packets (Discontinued Item)

₩73,469
₩94,816
할인금액: ₩21,347 (23% 할인)
2 상품평 기준 5평점 중 5.0 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (0)
정렬

상품 1-2 중 전체 2 상품

Just what I needed

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1975552님께서 Jan 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband works in an environment where a lot of germs are passed along. I noticed he was constantly getting sick and for him that was quite abnormal so I decided to get us both daily vitamins. What I love about this product is that it contains a Multi Super Green Vitamin, a Pro-biotic, an Ultra Pure Omega-3 Fish Oil, and a Coenzyme Q10 tablet in one pack. So you are not looking at a bunch of different bottles you have to take, you just rip open the pack and voilà you are good-to-go. I have significantly seen a change in my hair and nail health, my skin feels more radiant and I have more energy. I had a small sinus issue that I could not get rid of and kept coughing for no reason and it was gone within the first month of taking this. My hubby has not been sick either. I know its not a miracle vitamin but it definitely has great benefits and it is a great quality product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Wonderful Product

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2720121님께서 Apr 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a feel good product, lots of energy!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-2 중 전체 2 상품