KO

iHerb 상품평

₩39,539

₩50,780

할인금액: ₩11,241 (22% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Lives up to its claims

Reviewer2197377님께서 Mar 27, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Purity says that with taking this product you won't experience the afternoon drag. I found that it lives up to its claim. It makes a real noticeable difference.

Favorite multi thus far

Reviewer3325952님께서 Nov 08, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

the best multi i have found. 10 fruit/veg sources of ORACs.

Worth the price

Reviewer1035042님께서 May 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These vitamins are pricey, but worth it. I feel like they address all the "missing" elements in my diet like no other. They also give me a nice energy boost in the afternoon. I take 2 in the morning and 2 at lunch.

The BEST multivitamin!

Reviewer3135728님께서 Oct 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This multi plus greens has everything a person needs in a multi! I have never found a better one.

Great service,

Reviewer1780936님께서 Jan 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have nothing but good things to say about this company. Great service, great product, great price.

Review Purity Products, Perfect Multi Super Greens

Reviewer2636488님께서 Oct 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product, provides endurance and keeps me healthy!

green foods

Reviewer2877120님께서 Jan 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good formula - I feel this product gives me energy and helps me feel my best

Excellent Product

Reviewer2393924님께서 Sep 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

We really like these greens, they seem to give you some energy but most of all peace of mind that we're putting something good in our bodies.

Purity Products, Perfect Multi Super Greens

Reviewer1144668님께서 Aug 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a quality product. I include four cap in my daily regimen. Keep this product in your inventory.

Best Multi Vitamin without Iron

Reviewer2140932님께서 Aug 20, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have found this product to be the best Multi-vitamin. Please take the time to check and read your label. I was going to change at one time . But have never found a COMPLETE MULTIVITAMIN. I am so happy Iherb carries it. :)

상품 1-10 중 전체 21 상품