KO

₩48,551

₩54,910

할인금액: ₩6,359 (12% 할인)

상품평 쓰기
  • 알려드립니다: 본제품은MFG DATE (제조일자). 본제품은 제조일로 부터 2년간 유통이 가능합니다. MFG DATE (제조일자).

• 고객 평점

평가 | 영어
    한국어 (0)
    정렬

Best yet!

4962571867696111603님께서 Oct 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been suffering with IBS for 18 months and have tried numerous supplements that have had little to no affect but Seacure has made a huge difference! It has really improved my condition which could sometimes last for weeks but thanks to this supplement seems to reduce the severity, symptoms and length of my condition. The only downside is the smell but the positives of this supplement makes up for the pong!

get past the odor

Reviewer1005920님께서 Mar 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

These little stinkers do indeed smell rather nasty, but if you have IBS or GERD, they really help. Our little girl has IBS and each day is a new struggle for her. These little stinkers have taken the edge off her symptoms most days. That is an improvement! Also, I myself was having intense burning mid sternum that would wake me up at night, very uncomfortable. I could tell a difference the very first evening I took 3 before bed. Have taken 3 each evening before bed, and I no longer wake in such discomfort. Burning is just gone! These will not be the total cure for serious intestinal issues, but they HELP!! I gave only 4 stars because I feel the gel cap could be improved to further contain the odor. :)

Seacure

4876912921496927712님께서 Jan 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have stopped taking this as developed stomach problems - burning. Those symptoms then disappeared.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Yes it does it! It heals leaky gut!

bODYhACK3r님께서 Oct 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I healed my leaky gut with two months of consumption, propolis, some other stuff and a careful diet that I did for aprox two years. Mind you, I recommend more than two months of treatment. My leaky/inflammed gut is not absolutely healed but my diet is inflammatory again (delicious dairy and gluten), so I will start with Propolis again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

seacure

Reviewer2809230님께서 Jun 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got this product to help with leaky gut. I'm not sure it's doing anything for me. I suspect that I have some fairly bad gut dysbiosis (lots of gut rumbling). This product by itself won't help with leaky gut.

Seacure is awesome!!!!!!!!

4978231426414772508님께서 May 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Before a bowel movement I would have a rapid heart beat, allergies, panic attack and asthma attack due to leaky gut syndrome. After taking 6 capsules daily of Seacure for three days that all cleared up. Praise God!!!! Now I take I take 3 capules daily as maintenance to prevent leaky gut.

Great

5626230673340158517님께서 Jan 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Used this for my dog... He has something called a 'leaky gut' and this helped a lot (in combination with L-Glutamine).

Super

5677256827571073230님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Super product

Excellent product.

5058666229544035717님께서 Nov 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works as promised. Has a fishy smell, better to keep it refregirated.

Worth a try

5469296419755366821님께서 Oct 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Possibly useful and may be good - just not noticed anything major at the moment. I like the product I probably just need to try and test it out for a longer period.

상품 1-10 중 전체 91 상품