KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

ProBar, Cran-Lemon Twister, 12 Bars, 3 oz (85 g) Per Bar (Discontinued Item)

₩43,836
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 8 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

perfect

Reviewer2536898님께서 Feb 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love to have these bars for the few mornings when I swim and don't eat before getting to work. One of these with a cup of tea and I'm good to go for hours. They are a bit sweet and pricey so I save them for those rushed days, a nice treat.

Fulfilling and Tasty

Reviewer2058813님께서 Mar 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

These bars come in handy when I'm hungry and unable to take a break. Cran-Lemon Twister are my favorites that I have tried, thus far.

GOOD TASTE

Reviewer2177057님께서 Mar 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

A Pro Bar is my breakfast near every day. Seems to be all I need with a cup of coffee.

Probars

Reviewer3077134님께서 Mar 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

these are the greatest! as an athlete who eats 90% organic and has no pre-prepared foods at all in my house, these keep me going in a flavorful, healthy, awesome way!

These bars are delish!

Reviewer2087144님께서 Sep 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love these bars! I bought them a second time to round out my "emergency supply kit" and to have on hand for those times when you need something that acts like a meal, when you don't have time for a meal-these bars are great! In addition, I love the fact the IHerb.com includes the expiration date of the bars! Since I live overseas and it takes a while for my items to arrive, knowing the expiration date before I placed the order made IHerb.com a sure bet! It helps me plan for the months ahead!

상품 1-5 중 전체 8 상품