KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great for the kidneys

Reviewer3116223님께서 Oct 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I highly recommend this product. I was in stage 2 kidney disease when I started taking this, nine a day to start, along with Kidney Fortifier Tea and astragalus. Three months later lab work shows normal kidney function. I will be ordering this from iherb forever. Very satisfied. From Apple Valley California USA

Better than ginseng!

Reviewer1807190님께서 Nov 03, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was profoundly tired and rundown. Poor eating habits, a tremendous amount of travel, and a high stress lifestyle really took their toll. Rehmannia Endurance is the only product that produced any change at all. At first, I needed to take a higher dose than the bottle suggests, but the product worked well and, over time, helped to build my system up. Once I got off caffeine, it was a lifesaver. Really helps to build and balance a high quality energy and vitality.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer2139704님께서 Jun 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm taking this for Sjogren's, along with other herbs, for dryness throughout the body especially in previously injured areas which are particularly targetted by the pathogens of this disease. On first taking Rehmannia Six I felt it's effect throughout the body tissues. I'm taking the recommended dosage of three a day and find it helpful.

Paradoxical Effect

Reviewer2368165님께서 Aug 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This formula made me sleepy, pleasantly so, even at half the suggested dosage. But I was hoping for more energy, so I stopped taking it after a couple of weeks.

Planetary Herbals, Rehmannia Endurance

Reviewer2083842님께서 Feb 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product provides a great boost to my energy without being jangly.

endurance

Reviewer2322675님께서 Feb 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

the word ENDURANCE is truly my rescuer without this product I will be nothing because is my power to hel me staying in shape , because of ENDURANCE I CAN STILL DO MY WORKOUT ;3 TIMES A WEEK FOR 3 HOURS AND I M 58 I LOVE ITITIT

Excellent

5302943264634277290님께서 Dec 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good quality product, affordable price. Excellent services provided by iHerb.com.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer1799130님께서 Feb 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품