KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Planetary Herbals, Rehmannia Endurance, 637 mg, 150 Tablets

₩13,437
₩24,881
할인금액: ₩11,444 (46% 할인)
8 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.8 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 8 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

Great for the kidneys

17 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3116223님께서 Oct 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I highly recommend this product. I was in stage 2 kidney disease when I started taking this, nine a day to start, along with Kidney Fortifier Tea and astragalus. Three months later lab work shows normal kidney function. I will be ordering this from iherb forever. Very satisfied. From Apple Valley California USA

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Better than ginseng!

12 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1807190님께서 Nov 03, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was profoundly tired and rundown. Poor eating habits, a tremendous amount of travel, and a high stress lifestyle really took their toll. Rehmannia Endurance is the only product that produced any change at all. At first, I needed to take a higher dose than the bottle suggests, but the product worked well and, over time, helped to build my system up. Once I got off caffeine, it was a lifesaver. Really helps to build and balance a high quality energy and vitality.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

good

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2139704님께서 Jun 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm taking this for Sjogren's, along with other herbs, for dryness throughout the body especially in previously injured areas which are particularly targetted by the pathogens of this disease. On first taking Rehmannia Six I felt it's effect throughout the body tissues. I'm taking the recommended dosage of three a day and find it helpful.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Paradoxical Effect

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2368165님께서 Aug 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This formula made me sleepy, pleasantly so, even at half the suggested dosage. But I was hoping for more energy, so I stopped taking it after a couple of weeks.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Planetary Herbals, Rehmannia Endurance

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2083842님께서 Feb 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product provides a great boost to my energy without being jangly.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 8 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »