KO

iHerb 상품평

₩13,045

₩24,158

할인금액: ₩11,113 (46% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

worked BUTwith stimulant side effects.

Reviewer1602129님께서 Apr 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have always used antiinflammatories for headache, but would like to find an herbal solution. I tried tumeric/bromelien formula, but with this headache it did not help. When I tried this formula it definitely eliminated the pain, but I took it at 9pm and was up as if a drank a pot of coffee all night long! I am unfamiliar with the chinese herbs contained, whatever one is a stimulant I am not sure, and should have researched better!:) I will use for morning headaches only from now on.......

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

One of the few that actually helps recovery from profound headaches

Reviewer1533514님께서 Jan 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

No medications, and very few natural supplements have had an effect on extreme headaches caused by a bad neck. I use this in conjunction with NOW's De-Flame, feverfew and butterbur. When I don't include the Minor Pain Relief, recovery is slowed.

Great product

Reviewer1367011님께서 Feb 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works well on acute and persistent minor injuries

Wonderful Pills Minor Pain Relief

5553781566897720836님께서 Apr 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been having bad arthritis in both shoulders. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the worst pain I rated my left shoulder as a 9 and my right as a 6. I've been taking the pills for about a month and I would say that my left shoulder is a 5 now and my right is a 2or 3. I noticed results the first week I started to take them. I use to have to take 4 hydrocodone 325 mg to get rid of the pain and it was only temporary. I take 5 of the Minor Pain Relief a day and I'm just about pain free with no bad results.

Dotti

5562426142231822213님께서 Nov 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for a long time as a natural replacement for anti-inflammatories. I will continue using it!

This stuff is AMAZING!!!

Reviewer1044371님께서 Jun 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Absolutely works and there are no side effects.

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품