KO

₩14,150

₩26,203

할인금액: ₩12,054 (46% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Holy Basil!

Reviewer1529647님께서 Dec 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was told that this product was the herbal equivalent of Zoloft. I was somewhat skeptical but tried the product anyway. I could not believe the effects of this herb. My anxiety was gone almost immediately!

Fantastic Ayurvedic Medicine

Reviewer2876704님께서 Mar 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps balance my blood sugar and stops hypoglycaemia. Balances cortisol levels and helps me feel mentally calm, yet alert. Slighty antifungal. Inhibits inflammation. Very good price.

Great Product

Reviewer2250741님께서 Jan 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken these for 2 weeks now and I can tell a big difference at night, I sleep so much better.

very good

Reviewer1558814님께서 Jul 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Will clear the mind

Holy Basil!

Reviewer2813843님께서 Nov 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product. Feel no negative side effects. I've been purchasing this for several years as an alternative to prescription anti-depressants. Highly recommend.

Makes me feel calmer

Reviewer1251902님께서 Jan 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take a variety of supplements but have noticed that I am more calmer and less stressed since taking this. I will definitely order this again.

Joint Pain

Reviewer3300605님께서 Mar 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Planetary Herbals is an excellent brand. This Holy Basil is effective for arthritis for me. I am taking Planetary Herbals Willow Aid, Planetary Herbals Holy basil, and Life Enhancement Boswell Relief.

Excellent

juniper님께서 Dec 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It definitely help me sleep much better and my anxiety is under control.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very effective in helping me sleep and easing my nerves

Reviewer1878571님께서 Apr 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I won't buy or try any more brands. Only took one pill a day. I could go to sleep quickly and slept restfully

Great product

Reviewer2550937님께서 Sep 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use Holy Basil regularly and find Planetary Herbals brand to be pretty good.

상품 1-10 중 전체 26 상품