KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Not sure about the detox

khessel님께서 Aug 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product because it is hard to find real cilantro here in South Korea, and I wanted to do a heavy metal cleanse. I am not sure why there is chlorella included, since the chlorella is supposed to be taken 30 minutes after the cilantro. Next time I will buy a product that only has cilantro.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great, but SHAKE EXTREMELY WELL.

Reviewer1999385님께서 Apr 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was/am an extremely metal toxic person as a result of drinking lead-contaminated water since I was a child, eating tons of tuna for years, and having 12 large mercury dental fillings. After having followed the Andrew Cutler protocol of DMSA and ALA for almost a year, I felt I had reached a plateau and wanted to try something different. I was happy to find this combination of cilantro and chlorella, as the combination is well known as a strong way to bind mercury especially and get it out of your body. I a fairly sure that this supplement does something, because after taking it for a few weeks, my brain feels a little tingly, which in my experience with taking chelation supplements is a sure sign that there is metal movement going on. NOTE: Anyone who is looking at chelation supplements like these or alpha lipoic acid should make sure that they have removed all sources of metal (dental fillings) from their body before starting--otherwise you will be pulling even more metal IN to your system! Finally, the only thing I would say is to make sure you shake this supplement EXTREMELY WELL before every use. For the first bottle, I shook it a few times before every use, but when I got to the bottom I found that there was a half inch of green sludge still there, which I added a little water into to get out.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

32 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Excellent

Reviewer2838032님께서 Feb 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took this product to clear aluminum and nickle from my system and I believe it did the job.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good

Reviewer1387214님께서 Jan 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The cilantro and chlorella are effective together, to clean the body.

detox

Reviewer2510586님께서 Jan 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

great

Inexpensive Detox

Reviewer2317040님께서 Sep 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not completely sure it works as of yet but it is the least expensive detox product I have found on the Net. Worth a try!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This product is so imporant if you are dealing with Chemtrail poisoning!

Reviewer1486600님께서 Sep 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Heavy metal poisoning is coming at us with the metal being put in your cereal, potato chips, flour, and who knows where else. Its also being sprayed in large quantities in what you think is "con trails" but its not. They are chemical trails. This product should be part of your daily routine before you go to bed. Metals go to your brain and feet when you are sleeping. You need to remove it. This is a really good product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

20 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

miracurous

Reviewer3263943님께서 Sep 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

my father uses it to detox heavy metal yet somehow his hair has been grown back.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

14 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good detox!

Reviewer1166875님께서 Aug 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very tasty! I'm using this as part of a heavy metal detox which my doctor approved. It'll take a while to see results.

Effective

Reviewer1114391님께서 Aug 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is effective in mobilizing toxins and heavy metals, but you have use some other supplements to support liver so to take them out of the body.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 11-20 중 전체 38 상품