KO

정렬

상품 6-10 중 전체 36 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

miracurous

14 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3263943님께서 Sep 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

my father uses it to detox heavy metal yet somehow his hair has been grown back.

Effective

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1114391님께서 Aug 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is effective in mobilizing toxins and heavy metals, but you have use some other supplements to support liver so to take them out of the body.

Better than Zeolite?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1797456님께서 Mar 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a huge fan of Zeolite. I've done several months of Liquid Zeolite (and noticed more energy), took a break, and recently did several months of powdered Zeolite. I was impressed with what I read about this type of product so I thought I would try a bottle. I did not expect anything since I thought I was clean of metals. But after the first day I felt mild, cold like symptoms...I was feeling a detox! Now why would that be? I had done months of zeolite? The second day I had a mild detox like headache, very mild, so don't let that scare you. Then, basically 24 hours after I started I began feeling this really good feeling. Like, feeling "better than ever". I could not believe the lift and the work this little product did in me, in that short of time. Truly, it operates differently than Zeolite. I believe it coaxes the heavy metals out, whereas Zeolite maybe just grabs them if they're out. I am going to continue this product for at least the 6 weeks HMD says a person needs on one like this, and then see. I should also mention, I took liquid Zeolite while on this and it did little to curb the detox symptoms. But after 5 days I switched to the powdered Zeolite and then the symptoms greatly subsided. But this really is Great Great stuff!!!

good product

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1445759님께서 Apr 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product seems to work.Its a little imprecise to use the dropper,but its adequate.The combination of cilantro and chorella is what makes the difference.One binds to heavy metals,the other carries it out of the body.Its kind of sweet because of the glycerin and tastes pleasant.

good product

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2669033님께서 Sep 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

contains two known chelators in cilantro and chlorella at the proper dosage. Taste pretty good too :) the only thing is the dropper isnt the best at measuring but you can use a half of teaspoon like one person suggested. I would recommend this product to anyone trying to go the natural route of eliminating heavy metals

상품 6-10 중 전체 36 상품