KO

₩14,279

₩28,558

할인금액: ₩14,279 (50% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Better than Zeolite?

Reviewer1797456님께서 Mar 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a huge fan of Zeolite. I've done several months of Liquid Zeolite (and noticed more energy), took a break, and recently did several months of powdered Zeolite. I was impressed with what I read about this type of product so I thought I would try a bottle. I did not expect anything since I thought I was clean of metals. But after the first day I felt mild, cold like symptoms...I was feeling a detox! Now why would that be? I had done months of zeolite? The second day I had a mild detox like headache, very mild, so don't let that scare you. Then, basically 24 hours after I started I began feeling this really good feeling. Like, feeling "better than ever". I could not believe the lift and the work this little product did in me, in that short of time. Truly, it operates differently than Zeolite. I believe it coaxes the heavy metals out, whereas Zeolite maybe just grabs them if they're out. I am going to continue this product for at least the 6 weeks HMD says a person needs on one like this, and then see. I should also mention, I took liquid Zeolite while on this and it did little to curb the detox symptoms. But after 5 days I switched to the powdered Zeolite and then the symptoms greatly subsided. But this really is Great Great stuff!!!

It really works!

Reviewer2705684님께서 Dec 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started out putting the formula in my tea. Then I called to company to see if I should take it directly in my mouth and they said that would be fine. I asked the company if they knew of anybody having reactions to the product and they said no. Six hours after taking the dose directly in my mouth, I had a Herxheimer reaction! My whole body was sore from head to legs, I had a fever, a strong headache and I also lost my appetite. I knew then it was working. I take it directly in my mouth now with no reaction. I believe this product will help to keep me from getting severe arthritis in the future since it runs in my family.

Fabulous

Reviewer3361378님께서 Mar 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Expect a detox body odour, with metallic smelling breath. This really seems to work, plus it tastes ok.

Fantastic product***

Reviewer2432818님께서 Mar 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product really works for heavy metal detox, I certainly will keep on taking it

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not sure about the detox

khessel님께서 Aug 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product because it is hard to find real cilantro here in South Korea, and I wanted to do a heavy metal cleanse. I am not sure why there is chlorella included, since the chlorella is supposed to be taken 30 minutes after the cilantro. Next time I will buy a product that only has cilantro.

Great

4753345390864228868님께서 Feb 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take cilantro and chlorella already, separately. I used this product to get rid a pain I had in my right feet. Indeed, due to the detox process, I moved some mercury or any other metals/toxin from my brain and it ended in my feet. It may seems strange but it is the way it happened. I could hardly walk. I put a few tee spoons of this product in a basket with water and put my feet inside for 30 min and the pain was gone.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Want to lower cholesterol - this works!

5149732356588964059님께서 Mar 29, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

we were recommended Chelation as a treatment to reduce blood pressure and Cholesterol - treatment with specialist very expensive so found this - both my husband and I cholesterol was on the high side, but after a course of this both our readings had dropped dramatically. Have ordered again!

Tasty

MindsurfNorway님께서 Jul 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was actually really tasty... Now eventhough i cannot say how much effect it is having on my detoxification protocol, it is definately a good product, derived from totally natural substances. Just make shure you can properly digest cellulose (about 30% can`t), then you`ll have to get a digestive enzyme cellulase supplement as well...

not good

Reviewer1221498님께서 Aug 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Mixing Cilantro + Chlorella + Glycerin is not a good idea. According to Dietrich Klinghardt cilantro should be taken 30 minutes after taking chlorella (starting with 2 drops cilantro 2 times a day and gradually increasing dose to 10 drops 3 times/day). Obviously that can never be done using this product. Yes it works but causes more harm than good. I will never buy this product again.. instead I will try other products that contain only cilantro.

Excellent

Reviewer2838032님께서 Feb 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took this product to clear aluminum and nickle from my system and I believe it did the job.

상품 11-20 중 전체 43 상품