KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

good product

Reviewer2669033님께서 Sep 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

contains two known chelators in cilantro and chlorella at the proper dosage. Taste pretty good too :) the only thing is the dropper isnt the best at measuring but you can use a half of teaspoon like one person suggested. I would recommend this product to anyone trying to go the natural route of eliminating heavy metals

Tasty

MindsurfNorway님께서 Jul 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was actually really tasty... Now eventhough i cannot say how much effect it is having on my detoxification protocol, it is definately a good product, derived from totally natural substances. Just make shure you can properly digest cellulose (about 30% can`t), then you`ll have to get a digestive enzyme cellulase supplement as well...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Taste

Reviewer2564539님께서 Nov 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This seems to work and the taste is nice and sweet but it's a thick syrupy herb. I have to wash it down with water.

Heavy Metal Detox

Reviewer1205532님께서 Jan 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have found that taking this Herbal Detox to be helpful when using the MRS-2000.

Planetary Herbals, Cilantro Heavy Metal Detox,

Reviewer1340987님께서 May 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Doesn't taste great but hopefully does the job!

5433066416191190378님께서 Apr 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am in the process of getting my mouth full of amalgam fillings removed and figured this would be a good solution for getting the metals out of my body! Hard to say if it works, I sure hope so. Best to find a good dentist who removes these fillings the right way with a rubber dam and good equipment to limit your exposure.

Planetary Herbs

Reviewer1487110님께서 Aug 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't tell the effectiveness of removing heavy metals without a test.

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품