KO

iHerb 상품평

₩7,015

₩12,992

할인금액: ₩5,976 (46% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Good Product

Reviewer2128490님께서 Dec 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this for a month, taking only a half dose twice per day and found it calmed my nerves quite well during this midlife hormone transition. An unexpected benefit is that it can bump up thyroid activity. Not always good for someone on thyroid medication at a steady dose like I am. I quit taking it for awhile but will try again later perhaps. It does have a nice soothing effect.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

excellent- but be careful if you have a thyroid condition!

Reviewer1754550님께서 Aug 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

i started to feel a lot of energy and strength within a week of taking this twice a day. also my anxiety diminished. however then my hair started falling out! this is very distressing obviously! i then read that you should not take this if you are hyperthyroid. i have been given diagnosed as hyper. i have also been diagnosed as hypo. LOL. anyway do your research and be careful!

Great product!

Reviewer2840390님께서 Jul 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has been one of the key factors in helping me out of adrenal imbalance, helping me to relax and overcome a pattern of chronic "stress response." I highly recommend it.

Nice and Relaxing

Reviewer1008245님께서 Aug 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took a half of one on the first try, and it relaxed me pretty well for a couple of hours. No allergic reaction. I also take an SSRI for OCD and anxiety, and I didn't experience any interaction with it. Nice smooth feeling, increased my sex drive without the jitters like Goat Weed. So far, I've tried two Indian Ayurvedics, Triphala and Ashwagandha, and I absolutely love them!

WORKED LIKE MAGIC ON MY INFLAMMATION FROM FIBROMYALGIA

Reviewer1878755님께서 Mar 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

IMMEDIATELY MY CLOTHES STARTED FITTING TOO BIG AS A RESULT OF THE INFLAMMATION GOING DOWN FAST AFTER JUST 4 TABLETS. START SLOW WITH THIS HERB AND INCREASE GRADUALLY BECAUSE IT WORKS ON THE BRAIN AND CAN CAUSE A HEADACHE YOU MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO TOLERATE. IT ALSO GIVES DEEP SLEEP RIGHT FROM THE START. HAS ALSO HELPED WITH BETTER DIGESTION. TAKE THEM WITH FOOD.

Great Tonic!

Reviewer2858212님께서 Jul 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a highly effective tonic for both calming the mind and inducing a restful sleep when taken right before bed. I take 3 tablets total each day and noticed the above effects immediately.

Great product

Reviewer2428554님께서 May 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking ashwagandha for about a year now and I don't plan on stopping. I sleep better, I'm comer, and happier overall. Highly recommended.

Great Product

Reviewer2824479님께서 Jul 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got this product because of my thyroid condition. It works great. It seems to be helping my thyroid work more effectively. I only take one pill per day.

Ashwagandha helps Myasthenia Gravis

Reviewer2175564님께서 Oct 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have MG and was nearly debilitated by double vision. My ayurveda physician prescribed ashwagandha, which has stopped it. The brand she prescribed was very expensive though, but I shopped around and found the lowest price at iHerb and it works even better.

Well rested and Balanced

Reviewer2918778님께서 Feb 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking Ashwagandha while going thru a break up this winter and having trouble fighting off colds and flus going around. I just couldn't seem to get good sleep and didn't want to take sleeping pills for fear of being groggy the next day. My friend suggested this which was suggested by an herbalist to her when she was having disturbing dreams that were keeping her up at night. Overall, it's just one of those healthy tonics that can revive and give rest to your system I guess.

상품 1-10 중 전체 88 상품