KO
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

tastes like cheap coffee but works as substitute

4757100982762133574님께서 Oct 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

drinking it due to breastfeeding. mix it with little bit of good real coffee . Tastes better

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good replacement for caffeine but a little heavy

Reviewer2392510님께서 Oct 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been drinking coffee substitutes for many years, but this one ended up a little strange. Though the taste is good and rich, it is somehow heavy and I can't finish a full cup of it. It falls heavy in spite of the good quality of drink and excellent taste.

Not my favorite

odereviews님께서 Dec 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Scent reminds me of a farm (not in the good way), and taste is pretty stange. No doubt the worst coffee I have gotten from iHerb. Question is what to do with rest of the 99 servings...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

No me convence... ¡Demasiado intenso!

martaekos님께서 Aug 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

No está mal el sabor, pero en frío no se disuelve del todo bien y su sabor, para mi gusto, es demasiado intenso, probaré la versión clásica pero me temo que no superará mi querido Bambú.

dissapointing

Reviewer1057406님께서 May 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

No flavour at all (supposedly extra dark roast) Would not mix with milk at all! Tried hard to like it but ended up chucking it!

Dark Roast Pero

Reviewer2540328님께서 May 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love it!

Absolutely love this!

Reviewer1139707님께서 Aug 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried so many coffee substitutes and nothing compares to this! I can't find it locally and iHerb has the best price online. I highly recommend this!

I loved the wonderful taste really stunning

5225981390460590917님께서 Aug 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I loved the wonderful taste really stunning

Great coffee substitute

5125714683330273644님께서 Mar 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I needed to get off coffee but I love the taste. I have tried other coffee substitutes in the past and they never really compared. Now, this Pero, extra dark roast, does compare to dark roast coffee. I do add half and half, so that might be something that helps. But I am very happy with this product, I am not even missing coffee and can make some for my family members who still drink it without feeling deprived. I am very glad that Pero has expanded their products to include something that can compare with coffee. iHerb sent my order in record time also.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Pretty Close To The Real Thing!

4859399422927961033님께서 Dec 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

LOVE the extra dark roast blend. i would strongly advise that you mix flavored creamers in this before drinking it to give it the "real flavor of coffee". Very good though! FAST SHIPPING!

상품 21-30 중 전체 31 상품