KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Life Changing!

shopzilla님께서 Jan 31, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got this for my son hoping it would control his HS and it has been helping over the last 2 months to significantly reduce the frequency and severity of his HS lesions. It's been almost 4 weeks since the appearance of his last lesion, the longest absence so far, and my fingers are crossed that their occurrence will continue to be less and less frequent and eventually stop with the help of turmeric. We previously tried propolis, but he developed rashes on taking it, so we had to stop that. He's been taking 1000 mg every day, over two doses and I can say confidently that it is the only thing so far, that has made a real difference. Hopefully surgery for him, will be a thing of the past. I have also been taking this (1000 mg daily) for the last two months to curb the growth of my ovarian cysts and I won't know until my next ultrasound if it is working, but I can testify that for the first time in 35 years, I did not have any menstrual pain during my period, this month. I am truly amazed and could almost cry with joy and relief. I was diagnosed with endometriosis at 19 and have had surgery because of it, have been on hormones to control it. Every month of my life since 13, except during my pregnancies, I have had to endure near crippling pain, fever and nausea because of endometriosis. I have been severely anemic because of endometriosis. I now feel like a freed prisoner. So very very happy I started taking turmeric. If only I had started sooner. If you find this review helpful, please click the "Yes" button and click my username for more reviews. Thank you :)

Paradise Herbs, Turmenic

5326453983406614107님께서 Jul 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife turmeric used for sore eyes. I recommend. Jozef

Works for me

4619638038558654856님께서 May 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

A bit of arthritis here and there and the turmeric reliefs the aches and pains. Very happy with this product and have recommended it to many people.

Trust Paradise Herbs

Reviewer1006778님께서 Mar 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Keeps inflammation in check. Really good for what ails you. Good company and no additives.

excellent

5589807619560896752님께서 Oct 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

First product I've seen that has 100% extract. Thank you

Great anti-inflammatory

Reviewer3222297님께서 Oct 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am autoimmune and this is one of the best anti-inflammatory supplements I take. Man, what a difference. This has helped me a great deal with aches and pains, and I have actually taken two of these instead of an OTC pain med to reduce muscle and joint pain. If I accidentally forget to take it, I can tell. If you have any kind of inflammatory issues, this is great supplement to add to your arsenal.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Wonderful product

5473449785632082055님께서 Sep 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Turmeric is wonderful against pain and inflammation. I never use "real" painkillers anymore. Turmeric is the way to go. Helps keeping your eyesight in great condition too.

seems good

5466824696907734271님께서 Sep 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried only 1 a day and didn't feel any results but with 2 a day my stomach feels less inflamed . It helped a shoulder inflamation but have not felt much improvement in the plantar facilitis. Take it with food seasoned with black pepper.

Turmeric for Pain management

4895710497217595241님께서 Aug 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this for pain management due to osteoarthritis, pelvic inflammation, & muscle fatigue. It works fabulously without any side effects (other than turning your urine more golden). In addition to the anti-inflammatory benefits, it has other health benefits as well. I have been using this for over five months!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Smokers help

PamBlowers님께서 May 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband has taken one a day for years to protect against the toxic effect of tobacco smoking. I also use the organic powder liberally when I can in cooking for its excellent enhancing effect on the immune system.

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품