KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

suprisingly Calming herb with adaptogenic properties,i'm impressed!...

PracticalReviews님께서 Oct 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

not long ago i tried an adaptogen formula called ADAPT 232 (see my reviews for more info about it) as a sample and Schizandra being one of the 3 herbs in it.i felt mixed sensation of being very focused,calm & with a lot of patience throughout the day together with an edgy feeling of jitters,very weird combination,so i knew i had to break apart this formula and try each herb by itself to find the calming focused reaction i was looking for,with my lousy luck Schisandra was the last one to try but the search definitely had its fruits.i take 3 or 4 of these (i'm an average body weight) and the feeling is waaaay better from the formula,it lasts for a few hours,longer than most herbs and helps me a lot especially at the end of the day when i suppose to be exhausted,i find myself alerted but peaceful,again with no jitters nor any side effect of Caffeine like or other stimulants.so in short,Paradise Herbs does it again bringing the cleanest(no cpsule fillers) and most potent Extracts on the market,btw:although this Herb has a nice sweet/sour taste as tea infusion(about 5g of fruits)you don't get its adaptogenic properties at all like you get from the extract...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews .

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer2975168님께서 Mar 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have compared this Schisandra product to Nature's way Schisandra. With Nature's Way Schisandra I have experienced flatulence and GI discomfort which makes me suspect that it is not a clean product. Anyway, with Paradise Herbs it all feels much better, and it is definitely worth the extra money !! Schisandra both calms and give energy at the same time! This product is highly recommended !

great adaptogen

Reviewer1695904님께서 Mar 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel smoothed out when taking this, along with a cheerful mood, I am never tired and I just feel great.

Good company

Reviewer3330129님께서 Apr 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been impressed with this company and their commitment to purity and potency. No additives. Small capsules that are concentrated. Schisandra nourishes all 3 treasures - it is a superstar in tonic herbalism.

The best one out there.

Reviewer2725447님께서 Dec 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you need help with your liver buy this one.

Pain Releif

5118341048077009232님께서 Jan 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken this for 2 weeks. I have had substantial joint pain releif. Mainly frozen shoulder pain releif. Not sure if this is what did it but no even prescription drugs helped.

Best I've tried

Reviewer1139510님께서 Apr 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had used this brand and then wanted to try another brand to see if I noticed a difference (Kroeger). I definitely preferred the way I felt on Paradise schizandra and am going back to it and staying with it. I was taking it for my liver and for hot flashes I had been getting at night. It works!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

it keeps me awake and interferes with my dreams

Reviewer2761583님께서 Oct 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like it during the day but for some reason it is too powerful for me. I can't stay asleep all night when I take this stuff.

Great for the liver

jemolian님께서 Dec 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's great for the liver and it reduces the 'heatiness' feeling that i had due to eating chocolates, fried foods and sleeping late.

I love it

Reviewer2261819님께서 Sep 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Scizandra is one of my all time favourite herbs. Paradise Herbs offers excellent quality.

상품 1-10 중 전체 23 상품