KO

iHerb 상품평

₩15,765

₩28,673

할인금액: ₩12,908 (45% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Calming and Healing

ellelisw님께서 Oct 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Holy basil calms my thoughts and relieves irritability during stressful times. I tend to be a bit on the adrenal side of things, easily irritated, and holy basil doesn't make me sleepy if I take it during the day, yet it helps me relax and sleep better if I take it at night. I find I'm in a better mood and less emotional as well. To top things off, Holy Basil also lessened my asthma symptoms and I feel more healthy. If I could have only one herb, this is it! The Paradise Herbs brand is also excellent; I get better results with it than other brands so it seems to be more potent. As always, I'm very happy with iHerb's service.

Amazing!

Reviewer2776030님께서 Aug 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product on and off for the past few years for stress. It is very powerful in lowering elevated cortisol at night and I BELIEVE it also lowers my excess estrogen where so many other products fail. Recenetly I hit menopause,and exerienced hot flushes - very weird sensation. My estrogen is sky high comparted to my progesterone, which was zero at last count. I had not been tsaking this product and then I remembered it. In the midle of a sleepless night I took a capsuel. Within 30 minutes I fell asleep again after trying everything (5HTP, melatonin, calcium, magnesium,. lemon balm). Nothing had worked until I took the holy basil. The flush also stopped and did not come back! I am in awe of this product for all adrenal related issues from stress to menopause.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Holy Basil is a very helpful adaptogen

Reviewer1124651님께서 Sep 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

In addition to having various antioxidents, Holy Basil is an adaptogen, which is an herb which helps the body adapt to bad things like stress.In this way it is like the moat famous adaptogen, ginsing.But Holy Basil might have more antioxidents. I take 2 of these caps daily, morning and noon, especially if I'm stressed or fighting an illness.

Dosage not as stated

Reviewer3117341님께서 Aug 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Although on iherb's website it says the dosage of this product is 500mg per capsule, when I received the item it was actually only 250mg and the capsules are smaller than previous orders of the same order. Seems to be a mistake somewhere...

always good quality

Reviewer2065993님께서 Aug 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

4 because the amount in each pill vaires...

good stuff

Reviewer1536599님께서 Apr 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great. just what the doc prescribed and kind of hard to find. fast shipping good prices

great product!!

Reviewer2841015님께서 Dec 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

As a stress reliever, this stuff REALLY works!!

Holy Basil

4635351717311662925님께서 Jul 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good size tablet to swallow.May be helping me to sleep. Not sure about lowering the cholesterol,as I have yet to get a blood test.

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품