KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 44 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Great Adaptogen for Blood Pressure and Stress

21 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1638838님께서 Jun 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you could take just one herb in the world, take this one. Check for it on the internet. This is an adaptogen. It means, as its name says, that it adapts to particular needs. If you have lower blood pressure, it highers it. If you have high, it lowers it. The same with blood sugar, cholesterol, anxiety, etc... I see it reflected for example in that I have felt a very good mood in tough times, stress doesn't hit as hard.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

10 stars. CURED my chronic fatigue.

20 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3038689님께서 Jan 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

As far as I can tell, just 1 of these in the A.M. combined with a cheap 50mg vitamin B6 in the P.M. with dinner CURED my long-standing chronic fatigue of many years. Read up about jiaogulan/gynostemma. It's an amazing adaptogen, cheaper & better & with more goodies than ginseng. And I don't get that jittery excessive energy that some other people got. Just good, smooth, constant energy all day long to do what needs doing. I don't even crave caffeine anymore. Now that I'm not floating around aimlessly & have gotten my ass off the couch, I might get their rhodiola to help deal with the stress of actually dealing with modern living. (By the way, I also put Hyperion Herbs' He Shou Wu in my morning tea (not on iHerb) to help build my deeper "jing" energy reserves, so that might also contribute to my being happy & zingy; whereas jiaogulan is more for everyday-expenditure type "chi" energy, which is what I believe got me actually moving.)

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Best price / value ratio Jiaogulan !

10 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Hungarian님께서 Sep 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

250 mg 12:1 extract equivalent to 3,000 mg fresh whole herb. Non GMO! Jiaogulan (aka Gynostemma pentaphyllum) is a natural adaptogen. Adaptogens help your body maintain itself. Jiaogulan is used for high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and improving heart function. It is also used for strengthening the immune system, increasing stamina and endurance, increasing resistance to environmental stress (as an “adaptogen”), improving memory, and preventing hair loss. Other uses include treatment of poor appetite, cough, chronic bronchitis, ongoing stomach pain (chronic gastritis), pain and swelling (inflammation), ulcers, constipation, stress, gallstones, obesity, cancer, diabetes, trouble sleeping (insomnia), backache, and pain. Jiaogulan as an anti-aging agent, antioxidant, and detoxifying agent.

Better then Ginseng

10 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2457352님께서 Dec 12, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for heart problems, blood pressure, and High cholesterol list goes on and on. I haven’t had high blood pressure in years.

A subtle energy booster.

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1842361님께서 May 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started using this herb when I quit drinking coffee. Caffeine just does not agree with me. Two cups and I'm grinding my teeth. When I didn't have my coffee the resulting headaches were intense. I take two Jiaogulans in the morning with a multi-vitamin and I have energy all day.

상품 1-5 중 전체 44 상품